Atletico de Madrid

KingLeo10

Portugal got Atleticoed today. I'm in awe of them because of how much pressure can Gimenez and Godin withstand.

they're trained by simeone and are battle hardened going up against some of the great club sides of all time. MSN barca, 16/17 real. :cheers:

Messi983

I'm reading they bought Jonny. Shame.

And they plan to loan him to Wolverhampton next season. Then he'll return to replace Juanfran and/or Filipe Luis.

I'm interested if they still plan to replace Vrsaljko with Sidibe or World Cup has changed their plans. Rumours have cooled down in last weeks but who knows what's really going on in the background. Maybe they'll even go for Pavard instead because he could cover both CB and RB. I think he would fit well in Atletico.

According to Marca Atletico also plans to finish Gameiro's transfer to Valencia today. And they are negotiating with Milan for Kalinić (2M loan fee with 18M buy option).

soul24rage

ATM have a good squad both in quality and in depth. I wouldn't be surprised if they go far in both la liga and in the CL

Catta

This could finally be their year in the CL, with the final played on the Metropolitano, they will for sure be motivated to win it.

Andrew M

Barca-Atleti final would be perfect. Either Barca wins another or Atleti wins their first, there is no team in the past 4 years that has deserved at least one CL, more than them.

Yes I agree that would be personal choice as well. I think Atleti will be very hard to stop.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
They’re making some quality signings. That together with them keeping Griezmann should be good news for the league.

Messi983

Santiago Arias's girlfriend.

YXR0MTMtMDAzMzM2NDYa.jpg

Home of Barca Fans