Atletico de Madrid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
But so were/are we. Is Madrid out of form? Maybe a bit.

They've certainly not been very impressive.

Atletico had a great start, but struggled after the game against us. Think it'll be a good game and hopefully a draw/win for Atletico.

serghei

But so were/are we. Is Madrid out of form? Maybe a bit.

Their finishing vs Malaga was just as bad as ours. Their defence isn't great either. Should have lost points against Granada at home as well, but were saved by the refs. And they had easier fixtures so far.

CuleLife4Life

Madrid's finishing has been bad but midfield/defense has been decent. I wouldn't say they are out of form. Unfortunately we won't see the Varane-Nacho combo that got rekt last year since Ramos is back. Atletico always manage to go SuperSaiyen against Real but the fat waiter seems to be doing everything Carlo did not so I espect him to come out with something to catch Atletico off guard..

I think Real will surprise Atletico and come out with the win.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I don't expect Real to win, but I hope Simeone start to get a better use of the players he has at his disposal this time. He has the players to play better and much more effective football now. Sitting back the whole game expecting to take advantage of the small opportunities is not gonna cut it forever. He has to show more guts tonight. This Real Madrid is not all that. He should not encourage them by going chickenshit.

Barcafan 2304

I don't expect Real to win, but I hope Simeone start to get a better use of the players he has at his disposal this time. He has the players to play better and much more effective football now. Sitting back the whole game expecting to take advantage of the small opportunities is not gonna cut it forever. He has to show more guts tonight. This Real Madrid is not all that. He should not encourage them by going chickenshit.

True. His tactics and defensive approach was perhaps the reason we were able to grab a win there a few weeks ago. Hopefully, he has learned from that.

El Flaco

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why do you root for a title contester like Atlético?

Only a draw benefit us...

Because I feel more comfortable chasing an Atletico lead than a Real Madrid one who might start getting Penaldos out of a sudden.

And everyone > Real Madrid

Beast

The Observer
Sadly for us .. 2 of his 4 man CM are out and i think Tiago too so he will have to play the more talented attacking players he bought..

total disappointment but i think with our current injuries (even Ramos & Bale are just playing their first game ) Atletico will get at least a draw if not a win

Home of Barca Fans