Atletico de Madrid

Messi983

Oblak
Hysaj-Gimenez-Hermoso-Lodi
Saul-Llorente-Koke-Lemar
J.Felix-Morata

Looks solid but a lot of changes, especially in defense so players will need time to adapt to Simeone's system.

Catta

Its not bad for Real, if Llorente played for Barca, we would have sold him for 5 mil. Real is getting 40 mil for one backup player, while we will be lucky if we get 40 mil for Denis, Rafinha and Gomes combined.

Andresito

Staff member
Its not bad for Real, if Llorente played for Barca, we would have sold him for 5 mil. Real is getting 40 mil for one backup player, while we will be lucky if we get 40 mil for Denis, Rafinha and Gomes combined.

Well to be honest Llorente has actually been pretty good for Madrid. I've seen plenty of Madrid fans wanting him to stay not only to be a backup to Casemiro but to compete for the spot.

Messi983

Renan Lodi to Atletico. Don't know much about him, he's apparently good offensively but will need to improve in defense. Well, Simeone is the right coach for that.

[tw]1144667155029532675[/tw]

Jenks

Signing Trippier is a strange one. I can only assume that Simeone wants to experiment with wingbacks, because it's the only position he excels in these days.

Zidane82

Signing Trippier is a strange one. I can only assume that Simeone wants to experiment with wingbacks, because it's the only position he excels in these days.

Trippier is good in the opponent’s half but he’s a liability in his own half , he’s just an upgrade on Barca’s Roberto with an excellent cross and free kick .

Why he’s signed for a team who don’t allow their fullbacks to go past the halfway line is a mystery- especially pushing 30 years old ,

michelco

I dont know but a back line of Trippier-Gimenez-Savic/Hermoso-Lodi is miles away from what they used to have in terms of quality. Simeone isn't a magician. Upfront Diego Costa seems to lost it a bit, Morata isn't very clinicial (which is what you need in a defensive team) so the big question mark is if Joao Felix can fill Griezmann's boots, and if so, how fast can he do it? A couple of bad seasons and they're bankrupt since their budgeting is.. let's say adventurous

Devils

Lmao at these clowns buying Hermoso and possibly James too.

All too happy to give Real millions for their rejects.

Pathetico are the saddest big club wannabees of all time. This club knows no shame.

Sorin

Lmao at these clowns buying Hermoso and possibly James too.

All too happy to give Real millions for their rejects.

Pathetico are the saddest big club wannabees of all time. This club knows no shame.

They are not called patetico for no reason. Gobbling up all of RM's rejects for 40-50m, giving them funds for real wc players and not some hasbeens like James or neverbeens like Llorente. Same with Chelsea for hasbeens like Costa and neverbeens like Morata. Cherry on top they've just signed fecking Trippier. :lol:

Their WC players are sick and tired of Simeone's bus parking and choking skills and are trampling over to see who gets out faster. :lol:

clemente

I get it, from their perspective they seem like absolute pussies compared to barca, their best players want to join a rival club, so now they do everything to do any damage possible.

Home of Barca Fans