Atletico de Madrid

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
How is arda doing?

I like him, he scored last week and is a nice compliment to Falcao.

The biggest problem is how mediocre their central midfield is, they have plenty of talent at the front and the back but everything in between is underwhelming.

jairzinho

Good Luck to Athletico today. Hope they absolutely destroy Chelsea. << Of course thats wishful thinking, destroying,lol, but honestly they have a decent chance to win today. I'm a Big Fan of Simeone as well. :p

Last edited:

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Well done Atletico, great stuff from Falcao again. I will try to watch as much as possible this season, all because of Falcao of course :p

nebeer

Love is All
I will be following Atletico this season. I loved the way they played in Chelsea's half. They were literally toying with Chelsea's defense, which is not an easy thing to do by any means. And Falcao!! He's amazing. Why don't we have him?

P

PhilS

This is a good looking team. They have enough talent, and they play well together and hard. They seem very well coached. We'll see how they hold up.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I think Atletico could finish 2nd/3rd this season, this is their best team in awhile.

PearLBLacK

Banned
I think Atletico could finish 2nd/3rd this season, this is their best team in awhile.

3rd, yes. 2nd would be too much for them to keep up. I doubt they can manage both La Liga and EL and keep up with both Real & Barca, unless they exit the EL at the early stages. They just don't have the depth for it. Them finishing 3rd (or 4th then enter CL through qualifiers) would still be a great thing for them, as Falcao would most likely leave otherwise.

Home of Barca Fans