Atletico de Madrid

Leo_Messi

La Liga is not treating Atletico well. Just compare to Juventus. Juve played on Friday before the CL game on Tuesday and will again play tomorrow. 3 matches in 9 days.
Atletico played on Saturday before CL match in Torino, then again today in another away game. 3 matches in 7 days, thereof 2 away. And they don't have strong replacements at each position.
Griezmann was quite passive against Juventus and pretty silent today. They have not scored in their last 2 matches. Unless Barça messes up, their season is pretty much over.

Nothing anti-Atlético specifically. It has been the case for Spanish teams (us, RM, Sevilla, Valencia etc.) and in general teams competing in Europe since I can recall. While Italian, Portuguese, French, German and Dutch top teams (if playing in Europe on say a Tuesday the next week) almost always play on a Friday, this never occurs in Spain or England. Apparently will be changed from next year on or so I heard.

Messigician

Honestly hate this club. Only turn up against Barcelona in champions league but bottle it to Ronaldo each time screwing Messi

Andresito

Staff member
[tw]1107251250381373440[/tw]

Wanda Metropolitano sold out for the game vs Barca Femeni.

0-0 at the moment, the atmosphere is great.

Devils

This Atletico side is long past it's peak.

The glory days are over and only downhill from here.

Incredible decline.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
From a personal perspective it is good to see Atletico getting disintegrated, but I am not sure if this will be good for the league.

I am sure if they do lose those folks they will replace them with equally fine players.

FinBarcelonafan

While Atletico are eager to hold out for around €120m, sources said a fee of €80m would be enough to finalise a transfer.
ESPN

I don't believe that. Coutinho, Dembele went for way more money. Atletico would be foolish to sell him for that cheap.

Home of Barca Fans