Atletico de Madrid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They're preparing for life without Griezmann signing Vitolo and Costa. I think they wanted someone with La Liga experience who could make an impact for them right away which is why they ended up overpaying for both. Didn't give themselves many options.

The 100m they'll receive for Griezmann should go on some young blood in that defence and they should also try to sign Fabinho.

Last edited:

Centauri B

They're preparing for life without Griezmann signing Vitolo and Costa. I think they wanted someone with La Liga experience who could make an impact for them right away which is why they ended up overpaying for both. Didn't give themselves many options.

The 100m they'll receive for Griezmann should go on some young blood in that defence and they should also try to sign Fabinho.

Is Griesmann off to United?

aaron101

Who said hes leaving anyway? Griez renewed in june and simba is also staying

Griezmann said it himself when Simeone announced that he will leave the club in June 2018. He said that he's happy with Atletico but he could leave if Simeone leaves. He's a Manchester United fan so maybe, he'll go there. There are so many clubs interested in him. I believe Bayern will also try to get him in 2018.

aaron101

Atletico board are smart. They triggered the release clause of Vitolo and loaned him to Las Palmas to avoid being cup-tied with Sevilla and make them weaker in Liga. It's awesome for Las Palmas that they'll get a payment from Sevilla for the transfer to Atletico plus, they'll get to play Vitolo until January as a loaned player. Sevilla, didn't like how it was dealt and now they're taking all parties involved to court.

Sevilla to take legal action against Vitolo, Atletico Madrid, Las Palmas.
http://www.espnfc.com/spanish-primera-division/story/3162329/sevilla-to-take-legal-action-against-vitolo-atletico-madrid-and-las-palmas-after-transfer

Home of Barca Fans