Atletico de Madrid

Messi983

Antena 3 Noticias aired on Friday the video recorded by the security camera of the 'El Rifle' bar, in the vicinity of the Metropolitan Wanda, where on January 17 an Atlético de Madrid ultra 22-year-old was stabbed before the Cup match in front of Sevilla.

Ignacio Racionero, author of the three stabs, was arrested the same night and since then he is in prison awaiting trial.

The video shows how Racionero opens a knife after the start of the brawl and deals three stabs in the thigh, arm and back to the assaulted, who managed to escape through the door.

http://www.marca.com/futbol/atletico/2018/01/26/5a6b98f0e2704ef06c8b458f.html

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think the relatively low prices for the two have something to do with the fact that Wang Jianlin, the president of the WANDA group is also the owner of Dalian Yifang, the club where Carrasco and Gaitan are leaving for. Wang Jianlin owns 20% of Atletico Madrid as well.

BarçaBarça

Atletico still have a quality-squad for this season, but they are pretty vulnerable to injuries right now. They have like 4 real midfielders? (Gabi, Koke, Saul, Thomas).
If one of them is injured or gets suspended they will have problems.

Catta

Atleti also sold Moya to Sociedad. This summer will be interesting, both Real and Atleti will do a major overhaul.

Joan

Truth be told, I'm not very comfortable about Sunday.

Their transition play looks great, but makes them less solid at the back.

But their bench is quite tinny now. Not sute if they are gonna last long enough.

Morten

Truth be told, I'm not very comfortable about Sunday.

Their transition play looks great, but makes them less solid at the back.

But their bench is quite tinny now. Not sute if they are gonna last long enough.

Meh, when was the last time Atletico accomplished anything against Barca in the league? You shouldnt worry.

Joan

What? Im talking about Atleticos awful record against Barca in league play over the last few years, and given the fact that Barca still hasnt lost a single game this season, yeah...

That says something, but not much. They are in form and we clearly aren't, they are motivated and fresh.

What will the scoreline be, in the end, in your opinion?

Home of Barca Fans