Atletico de Madrid

Morten

haha get off atletico.. i want us to eliminate real madrid. first levante

Why cant you guys ever stop with your copa-addiction?
Surely, winning it 10 times in the row or whatever is enough?

Not sure you want to meet us in a final though, i would still trust my team to put in a performance in finals.

Last edited:

Total-Football

Why cant you guys ever stop with your copa-addiction?
Surely, winning it 10 times in the row or whatever is enough?

Not sure you want to meet us in a final though, i would still trust my team to put in a performance in finals.

I want 2 legs for entertainement value and because i trust barca`s performances in bernabeu more than in nou camp.

Leo_Messi

Always a pleasure to see Patético fail even though their CdR exit in theory should give them a slightly greater chance of actually winning the league if Valverde messes up completely which can never be ruled out completely.

I agree that Juventus enjoy the luxury of having their league wrapped up before a single ball is kicked. This makes them even more dangerous in the CL.

As I am typing this, Atleti are looking likely to crash out of the CdR. Girona 1-2 up in the Metropolitano.

Edit: As usual, Atleti will only die hard. Now 2-2 through Correa.

BTW, them conceding 3 goals at home against Girona while playing with most if not all of their starters, helps back up what I wrote about them.

It would be an absolute disgrace if we threw the league away against the current versions of our two main domestic rivals. Even in our own sorry state.

Last edited:

Messi983

[tw]1090913482323779586[/tw]

20M transfer fee so Atletico made around 13M profit for a player that has never played for them. Not as good business as we did with Mina but still solid.

I don't think Jonny would establish himself as a starter in Atletico but he could be a valuable backup for both RB (if Juanfran leaves) and LB. From what I've read they needed to sacrifice him (alongside with Gelson going on loan to Monaco) to balance the books so they could get Morata. It will be interesting to see which LB they'll buy in summer.

Leo_Messi

[MENTION=21648]Centauri B[/MENTION]

Still in about about Atlético de Madrid being on the decline? Out of the CdR, likely to go out in the CL against Juve and failing to close the gap with us despite our numerous subpar performances this season and us losing more points than usual.

Diego Simeone's time in Madrid is clearly approaching its end and he seems to have stagnated. I fell that both he and Atlético need a breath of fresh air and new challenges.

Anyway I am not complaining at all as I prefer a stronger Valencia and Sevilla every day of the weak other Atlético.

FinBarcelonafan

[MENTION=21648]Centauri B[/MENTION]

Still in about about Atlético de Madrid being on the decline? Out of the CdR, likely to go out in the CL against Juve and failing to close the gap with us despite our numerous subpar performances this season and us losing more points than usual.

Diego Simeone's time in Madrid is clearly approaching its end and he seems to have stagnated. I fell that both he and Atlético need a breath of fresh air and new challenges.

Anyway I am not complaining at all as I prefer a stronger Valencia and Sevilla every day of the weak other Atlético.

I agree but they are not done in the LaLiga yet. We will be fighting with them till the end of the season.

Leo_Messi

I agree but they are not done in the LaLiga yet. We will be fighting with them till the end of the season.

Of course not (never said that) but it would be a travesty from our part not to win the league this season. Even in our subpar state point wise and performance wise. Which is saying a lot about Atlético's decline actually. I don't want to take anything away from us (potentially 8 league titles in 11 seasons speak for themselves) but it is what it is.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest

They're done. 1-0 park the bus wins can only take you so far. With other teams getting stronger and them being weaker, they'll find it increasingly tough to compete with us without a change in style which won't happen under Simeone.

Home of Barca Fans