Atletico de Madrid

BarçaBarça

I agree. It must be downhill from here. When they can't put greater effort and quality into the game of their lives, then it is over - they even defended badly.
When Griezmann leaves they will have a big problem, and when Simeone does, an even bigger one.

BarçaBarça

I don't know what to say about their transfer-ban. Apparently it is not lifted. Maybe the devil is in the details, but it is surely curious that Barca is punished, Real goes free, Atletico is punished. The conclusions could have been guessed beforehand, and it is hard not to believe the conspiracy-theories..

Messi983

Well, they had 65 cases, we had 10 and Madrid had 4 IIRC. So just based on these numbers it could be expected Atletico's ban won't get lifted. It looks like this will happen but final decision will be taken today.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I don't know what to say about their transfer-ban. Apparently it is not lifted. Maybe the devil is in the details, but it is surely curious that Barca is punished, Real goes free, Atletico is punished. The conclusions could have been guessed beforehand, and it is hard not to believe the conspiracy-theories..

I read that Madrid has members in the CAS board or something like that... I'm going to try to find the link because I don't remember very well...

Yannik

[tw]870200461386813440[/tw]

It isn't imo. Atletico did about 20x the transgressions Madrid and Barca did. At some point there has to be a limit where it's not okay anymore, and Atletico is way above that. You'd be seriously retarded for signing such a ridiculous amount of players and not expecting to get caught.

impeh

Hi, its me..
OCaxFFrAhA_Cesped_Wanda_Metropolitano_Web(11).jpg

Looks nice

Home of Barca Fans