Atletico de Madrid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Their fanbase and journalists have aligned themselves with their friends in white the last few months. They don't say a shit about the offside goal Ramos scored against them in the CL, but talk shit about us and scream conspiracy.

Fuck that and fuck them.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Their fanbase and journalists have aligned themselves with their friends in white the last few months. They don't say a shit about the offside goal Ramos scored against them in the CL, but talk shit about us and scream conspiracy.

Fuck that and fuck them.

It'll blow over soon.

They weren't even that aggressive yesterday as we all expected.

F

FlaFCB

It'll blow over soon.

They weren't even that aggressive yesterday as we all expected.

They won la liga at CN while we had a legit goal disallowed, our fans applauded them... Siomeone also made jokes saying they had more chance to win the CL, because we were "favoured" by the refs. Like @DonAK said, it's ridiculous. They didn't get mad when robbed by rm. And their fans cried about the ref in the 1st leg too, when they had a illegal goal validated. Also, filipe luis. They aligned themselves with rm, for some reason.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The reason is obvious. Atletico do not want to be screwed by Perez and his referee friends. The press won't crucify them that much as well. We are alone vs Madrid now. Who knows maybe Perez will finally gift them the CL.

Last edited:

kobby

Torres missed a penalty today for ATM. How many different players have missed penalties for them in the past two seasons? I feel they're worse at penalties than Barcelona and that's saying something.

Galning

Torres missed a penalty today for ATM. How many different players have missed penalties for them in the past two seasons? I feel they're worse at penalties than Barcelona and that's saying something.

I think they scored 2 or 3 from their last 10.
My commentator during the game yesterday also said that they were the team with most penalty misses in the history of La Liga.

Home of Barca Fans