Atletico de Madrid

nebeer

Love is All
I would have really liked to see their winning streak continue. It feels so good to see Real in the third place.

JackaL

Simeone has totally changed this team. Incredible how much a manager can affect a team. I hope they go as far as they can.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Well, we already know they will lose against Madrid.

Not necessarily, unless Atleti has its inferiority complex rise up again.

But they do look like a team that could potentially cause both RM and us plenty of problems.

barcanuck

Big win for Atletico today keeping up with us and Real. Falcao is on a goal "drought". Has not scored since Oct 28 :)

Ursegor

World Champion
Need to win against Levante today to keep the pressure up against our rivals from the capital city.

X

xaviniesta

the best club in madrid could go on level with barca tonigh. it seems like a two horse race this season.

King Leo

Banned
the best club in madrid could go on level with barca tonight. it seems like a two horse race this season.

I've had the same feeling now for a while. Although RM dropped even more points yesterday, I always saw the Liga race this year between us and Atletico as long as they keep the Tiger until the end of the season (and it looks like that). Real Madrid started with many problems on and off the pitch. They got lucky with a couple CL games and their situation could have been much worse. On the other hand Altetico is very much focused on winning and they have what it takes to get there.

The win today is very important. Levante play very well on counter and our defense needs to be alert and ready.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Hope they tie Madrid next week so we can further the difference between our two contenders. Agree with you guys that Atletico will be our main contenders if they keep Falcao, which it seems they will do. Do you guys think they can win Europa League as well? It would be pretty big for them to win it, especially considering teams such as City and Chelsea will probably join it soon as well.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Not necessarily, unless Atleti has its inferiority complex rise up again.

But they do look like a team that could potentially cause both RM and us plenty of problems.
They'll lose at the Bernabeu.

poldep

A tie would be best for us. Atletico would be 5 points behind us and Real Madrid 13 points. It would be great if Real Madrid could end 3rd this season :lol:

Home of Barca Fans