Atletico de Madrid

Morten

They may be a joke over 38 matches(much like us), but they are indeed a scary knockout opponent, experts at making the least amount of errors, capitalizes on opposition blunders.
Creds to Simeone for that, even if its kinda boring, it certainly is effective.

Leo_Messi

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...e-ya-es-uno-mas-a-las-ordenes-de-simeone.html

Good news for Atlético. Koke is match fit once again.

Costa and Savic have been training normally this entire week as well.

Only Lucas Hernández will be a doubt against Juve next week.

I really hope, while not being the biggest fan of Atlético, that Simeone will eliminate Juve.

Don't like them at all but will always prefer them over Juve. Even more so a Juve equipped with the False Ronaldo. Won 2 grand as well so that made it even better.

Centauri B

[MENTION=21648]Centauri B[/MENTION]

Still in about about Atlético de Madrid being on the decline? Out of the CdR, likely to go out in the CL against Juve and failing to close the gap with us despite our numerous subpar performances this season and us losing more points than usual.

Diego Simeone's time in Madrid is clearly approaching its end and he seems to have stagnated. I fell that both he and Atlético need a breath of fresh air and new challenges.

Anyway I am not complaining at all as I prefer a stronger Valencia and Sevilla every day of the weak other Atlético.

Atletico are not on the decline. I was telling everyone that they were underestimating Atleti & overestimating Juve. I was right.

Morten

Given how much Chelski fustrated City yesterday, i can easily see Atletico do the same and knock City out if they draw them.

Home of Barca Fans