Atletico de Madrid

JerseyAddict

I get it, from their perspective they seem like absolute pussies compared to barca, their best players want to join a rival club, so now they do everything to do any damage possible.

They are trying hard to save their face. It is ok to try it but not like this. They look like crybabies.

CatalinR10

They had a perfect start after 3 rounds and were at that time 5 points ahead of us , now they're 1 point behind.

LOL.

Altomonte

I am wondering how Simeone feels today. For 80 minutes he was close to losing 4:1 against Barça, with Messi scoring twice and providing an assist. Then he suddenly wins 3:2, after terrible mistakes by the Barça defense. Does he feel like he deserved to win?
I think his only advantages were a superior goalkeeper and superior team stamina - they had fresher legs at the end.

Vilarrubi

I am wondering how Simeone feels today. For 80 minutes he was close to losing 4:1 against Barça, with Messi scoring twice and providing an assist. Then he suddenly wins 3:2, after terrible mistakes by the Barça defense. Does he feel like he deserved to win?
I think his only advantages were a superior goalkeeper and superior team stamina - they had fresher legs at the end.

Probably doesn't give a fuck, he rarely beats us.. think its something like 3 wins in 27 so he'll take any win against Barca. Can't believe how trash Atletico were yesterday though, they really are a shadow of their former selves.

Altomonte

What I cannot understand is how Valverde gives our players 4 extra days of rest. They clearly need more stamina, lost partly because they were tired at the end. If they had better stamina they definitely would have protected the win, despite VAR decisions. The same happened against Espanyol. Valverde should let them sweat, punish them instead of rewarding them with extra vacation after the long X-Mas break.

Honestly I don't want them to beat Liverpool. We were foes earlier but especially after all Griezmann saga, E. Cerezo's hostility against us they are in axis of evil like R. Madrid, Asspanyol, Chelski, QSG and Liverpool. I prefer us to win Ucl. If not us smaller teams like Leipzig who are not threat to us. If not these 2 options then Pep team (in this case Man City). No way I would cheer for Pathetico against any team.

JohnN

What I cannot understand is how Valverde gives our players 4 extra days of rest. They clearly need more stamina, lost partly because they were tired at the end. If they had better stamina they definitely would have protected the win, despite VAR decisions. The same happened against Espanyol. Valverde should let them sweat, punish them instead of rewarding them with extra vacation after the long X-Mas break.

This aged beautifully and I am not being ironic.
Please, tell that to some other people in this forum, who are afraid that more training will make our team worse somehow.

El Gato

Villarato!
Llorente getting his 4th start for Atletico. Vrsaljko back from a ligament injury.

That said these mugs are easily the worst watch.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans