Atletico de Madrid

BarcaOG

Banned
if we dont win it, i hope atleti does. id hate to say either bayern or psg taking it. lyon would be nice, too, but atleti really deserves it after all these years. next to us winning it, atleti winning would also upset real the most, haha, so there is that as well

Morten

if we dont win it, i hope atleti does. id hate to say either bayern or psg taking it. lyon would be nice, too, but atleti really deserves it after all these years. next to us winning it, atleti winning would also upset real the most, haha, so there is that as well

No it wouldnt, i dont really want them to win because they are a bunch of cnuts who play dull football, but it wouldnt really upset me either, i`ll take them over the two oil clubs at least.

xXKonan

COPE says UEFA isn't considering postponing the match and Atletico will just have to play with the players that tested negative.

Porque

COPE says UEFA isn't considering postponing the match and Atletico will just have to play with the players that tested negative.

That is all well and good. But what about quarantine? If Atletico players have come out + then the rest of the team should be on 7-14 days quarantine as they have been in close contact. This would rule the squad out of Thursdays game.

Well, that is what should be enforced in Spain. Who knows now though as Spain went from the strictest lockdown to basically pulling their pants down to try and keep the economy alive through tourism :D.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
players tested positive are Correa and Vrsaljko

Vrsaljko is basically third RB at this point. Correa is a loss; still Atletico have the players (Felix, Llorente, Koke/Saul) to play at RM. Just have to be sure Cholo won't have a sudden urge to play Lemar instread of Carrasco or something :lol:

Home of Barca Fans