Atletico de Madrid

serghei

They thought too highly about their 2-0 lead. Wasn't that big of an advantage as to defend it all game vs a team having the best striker in CL history.

likeafire

Ronaldo did the simeone celebration. How embarrassing. Simeone should just bend over for ronaldo and let the man slap him silly.

xXKonan

For a guy who has been in a couple of finals against Real and made it through the knockout stages a number of times.

It truly amazes me how Simeone always fails to learn from his mistakes. Teams like Atletico are literally what CR7 is best against. Yeah lets have the other team have the ball surely we can "Defend" against CR7! :banghead:

Just keep letting them pump crosses so he can use his movement to get to it. Same shit every time and Simeone still doesn't get it.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It's like they have [youtube]OMOGaugKpzs[/youtube] playing in their stupid heads every time they face CR7!

FinBarcelonafan

Hate these *******. Always choke when you need them to win. That was Classic Valrvede shitshow!!! That's how you go to lose in Italy. Exactly like Barca vs Rome. Loser mentality to play defensively 90 min and have zero goal scoring chance.

Sorin

Wohoo! More money for us if we advance deep into the later stages.

Has to said though, what a choke! Absolutely pathetic gameplan from Simeone. Same shit Valverde pulled last year against Roma. How many times does it need to happen for these pathetic defensive managers to take a fucking hint? You always play to win no matter what. The best defense is attack. It's a cliche but it's true.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
While I am happy that the cockroaches are out of the CL, I am gravely concerned that they will now focus 100% of their energy on the league and that 7 point difference between our two clubs will not be enough.

They will keep grinding out those 1-0, 2-0 wins. We can't afford any slip-ups in the league. And we've got to beat them at home.

soul24rage

While I am happy that the cockroaches are out of the CL, I am gravely concerned that they will now focus 100% of their energy on the league and that 7 point difference between our two clubs will not be enough.

They will keep grinding out those 1-0, 2-0 wins. We can't afford any slip-ups in the league. And we've got to beat them at home.

They have Bilbao away, Alaves away, and Girona at home in their next 3 games. I'm pretty sure they won't get 9 points from all those 3.

Home of Barca Fans