Hi from Porto, Portugal!

Rato

Hi,

I've always been a Barcelona fan. Here in Portugal I'm a huge FC Porto fan and I only support one team other than Porto... BARCELONA!
I'm getting to my first ever game in Camp Nou next week against Celtic! I've already been to Camp Nou but bot in a game. I've already ready my Messi shirt.
Hope to see you in February in "Estadio do Dragão" for Champions League.

Ah, and I hope you crush benfica in their visit to camp nou... They are like the real madrid of Portugal.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! Each time I'm glad to see Barca fans from Portugal. Especially because Madrid has such a large Portuguese contingent.
Have fun at the game!

Rato

Thanks!

Here in Portugal we use to say that FC Porto is like Barcelona and benfica is like real madrid, the regime club. Most of Porto supporters are also Barcelona fans.
In our last game at home, the televisions in the bars of the stadium were broadcasting Barcelona - real madrid and everyone was cheering for Barça!

Last edited:
M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Thanks!

In our last game at home, the televisions in the bars of the stadium were broadcasting Barcelona - real madrid and everyone was cheering for Barça!

Not quite. I was also there and there were a lot of cheers in the 2nd ronaldo goal. It´s understansble, after all madrid have a lot of portuguese including Mourinho who has a glory background in fc Porto.

Home of Barca Fans