Planning on going to Barça - Atl. Madrid 16 dec

• Thread starter fcbarcelonaesmivida
  • Start date
F

fcbarcelonaesmivida

Hey guys,

I live in Belgium and i would like to go and see the game the 16th of dec.

Me and a buddy of mine are planning to go to Barcelona 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 december,

Ofcourse we would like to see the city, but the main goal is to be at Camp Nou for the match.

Can anybody tell me when and how to get tickets for this match?

I have found cheap flights and good hotel 10 minutes for Camp Nou.

Also, any good restaurants for mee to go?

Thank you, any help is apr.

God bless!!!!

Joseph

oggmar

You can book tickets at fcbarcelona.com. As far as restaurangs go theres so many of them so you'll most likely be fine pretty much anywhere, be sure to try out tapas. Have a nice and safe trip and enjoy your stay!

F

fcbarcelonaesmivida

Thank you!!! I indeed just found you could get tickets on the official site but damn, all good places are booked and i just can't find 2 seats next to each other, i'm a bit late i think to get me a good seat.

Last edited:

Andreas E

Thank you!!! I indeed just found you could get tickets on the official site but damn, all good places are booked and i just can't find 2 seats next to each other, i'm a bit late i think to get me a good seat.

Just wait until it is 1-3 days before kick off and their will be plenty of seats available...

F

fcbarcelonaesmivida

Just wait until it is 1-3 days before kick off and their will be plenty of seats available...

really? where can i buy them then, on the website? i hope you're right because i wouldn't like to book everything and end up without tickets for the match

Tomchin

really? where can i buy them then, on the website? i hope you're right because i wouldn't like to book everything and end up without tickets for the match
Don't think the game against Atletico will be sold out. +- 7 days before the game, plenty of tickets become available, because then the season-ticket-holders who won't come to the game, can sell their ticket through the system of "Seient Lliure" (free your seat).

Maybe you won't be able to book 2 seats next to eachother, but just book 2 seats in the same block, then you still can switch seats with someone else in your block...

F

fcbarcelonaesmivida

Don't think the game against Atletico will be sold out. +- 7 days before the game, plenty of tickets become available, because then the season-ticket-holders who won't come to the game, can sell their ticket through the system of "Seient Lliure" (free your seat).

Maybe you won't be able to book 2 seats next to eachother, but just book 2 seats in the same block, then you still can switch seats with someone else in your block...

great, thank you for your help, imma book the plane and hotel then, and wait untill a week before the game to get me the tickets,

can't wait, should be great although the weather in December probably sucks in Barcelona lol

thanks

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
make sure to bring a warm jacket since it can be cold in december, especially considering that there's no roof

Tomchin

great, thank you for your help, imma book the plane and hotel then, and wait untill a week before the game to get me the tickets,
Which flight (+ hotel) did you book btw? Ryanair? I'm from Belgium too, and I try to go to the Camp Nou from time to time. Too bad that those trips are quite expensive though, otherwise I'd go a lot more often ;)

nffc

Hi mate, me and my brother went over to barca from nottingham england last october. we went to the racing game, we went to camp nou on the day of the gamee and purchased tickets for about 35euros. we got them together but like the guys on here said most people will move seats if you tell them you came all the way from belguim to watch. I was in shorts&tshirt for the night game leaving the stadium at 11pm to get back to santa sussana. It was abit cold by then,

Andreas E

Hi mate, me and my brother went over to barca from nottingham england last october. we went to the racing game, we went to camp nou on the day of the gamee and purchased tickets for about 35euros. we got them together but like the guys on here said most people will move seats if you tell them you came all the way from belguim to watch. I was in shorts&tshirt for the night game leaving the stadium at 11pm to get back to santa sussana. It was abit cold by then,

Cold? in October? Must have been late in the month?

Cause i am here now.. if it was allowed (?) i would´ve gone to the el Clasico with just underwear, very hot yesterday. ;)
And hot today aswell..

F

fcbarcelonaesmivida

make sure to bring a warm jacket since it can be cold in december, especially considering that there's no roof

yes i'll bring a warm jacket i'm used to bad weather because that's the weather we have in Belgium through the year: BAD WEATHER lol

F

fcbarcelonaesmivida

i was planning to go with ryanair but i have to get to Charleroi for that, so i got tickets from Brussels for 95 euros pet person, plus hotel 220 euro for 2 persons, with tickets for the game and food it'll be somewhere around 350 or 400 euro's for everyhing but i'm fine with that it's worth it and it will be a great match, ps i'm from Bruges

F

fcbarcelonaesmivida

thanx for the info m8, can't wait to get there lol

Trickykid

Yeah, by all means, bring warm clothes for the match if it's a late kickoff!
I've been decieved once by the warm weather during the day in later summer Barcelona, only to sit just below the stars at the summit of Camp Nou in absolutely freezing temperatures in shorts and a t-shirt. If you've done that once, you won't do it twice.

Home of Barca Fans