Where can I buy old Barca shirts?

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
HI guys, hopefully you can help me with this. I want these shirts for a long time now, but were not sure about buying them online since I see a lot of fakes. The shirts I want are two home kits, size M.

Home kit, 2009-2010 season
2009-2010-FC-Barcelona-Home-Mens-Football-Shirt-343808_496_A.jpg

Home kit, 2005-2006 season
2005-2006-barcelona-home2.png

If possible, I'd really love it if I can have the first one with Messi on the back and the second one with my hero Ronaldinho on the back. Sites I have found that look allright, but not sure;

Secondly, I'd really liked this shirt for last year's Copa final:
Foto_Jugadores_FCB_Copa_del_Rey.v1337422898.jpg

Last but not least, I haven't seen it on sale officially, but is there any way to get the Capita armband? No fakes, I want the real one or nothing.
tumblr_ma3osvfGl71r0b27u.jpg

Hopefully some of you guys can help me out, have been looking for this stuff for ages now! :(

Kind regards,
CF4 1899

Galning

Shirts, dunno.
Armband, they sell them in the official Barça store but they are a bit smaller and not made out of the same fabric.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Thanks Galning, but isn't the one in the fanshop different from what our captain uses? In the fan shop you see this one:
n10cabba.jpg

Where I thought it looked like this:
Bojan-Captain.jpg

So with a colored badge on there. Anyway, I anyone else has tips for me I'd love to hear them :)

89Norcal

You can usually find 2005+ shirts on ebay, some are autographed though and around $300.

you can find new 2010 shirts time to time, those are probably my favorite version I'm planning on getting one soon

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
You can usually find 2005+ shirts on ebay, some are autographed though and around $300.

you can find new 2010 shirts time to time, those are probably my favorite version I'm planning on getting one soon

Seen them on ebay indeed, but am so afraid I will buy a fake one. Some people are really good at making fake shirts and I only want real Barcelona gear! But maybe I'll have to, because there are not many websites selling the stuff :(

89Norcal

Seen them on ebay indeed, but am so afraid I will buy a fake one. Some people are really good at making fake shirts and I only want real Barcelona gear! But maybe I'll have to, because there are not many websites selling the stuff :(

Yeah I understand. Luckily most of the older shirts a real ones but the best you can do is buy from a highly rated seller:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-2006-Barcelona-Hpme-Football-Shirt-Ronaldinho-10-XLB-/130771284580?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e72937264

Worse case scenario, you can find info on checking shirts for authenticity and take it up with the seller and ebay if you find it's fake.

ivan22

is there a shop in barcelona who sells older shirts? some alternative store or something...I'm visiting barcelona in february and I'd love a 08/09 away shirt or a larson shirt!

DennyCrane

Crest history from the offical homepage:

640x360_historia_escut.1317115158.jpg

I messed the dates up. So, the C. de F.B. crest was from 1946-1960.

The 70s kit looked like this:

1970fcbarcelonahome_display_image.jpg

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
You are right on the crest, my apologies. But did the official shirt really have no crest on it? Any reasons one can think of why not?

ivan22

does anyone know some shops in barcelona who sell old barca jerseys? I'll be there in february and want to grab some old jerseys!

Home of Barca Fans