What team is playing the most entertaining football to start the season?

What team is playing the most entertaining football to start the season?

• Total voters

XaviMessiGirl

I don't think Barca should be an option in this poll because of the obvious bias here. Went with Atletico but I agree Roma are entertaining (though they don't quite get the intended results), not an option in the poll however.

Fishdoll

Bakalao
Went with Bayern. Can't quite bring myself to vote for the gobbi and the other teams that immediately come to mind (Swansea and Fiorentina) aren't options.

Pepe Silvia

Perhaps a little background on this poll. The teams weren't randomly selected by myself, rather they were the top rated teams on whoscored.com (except for City and Real Madrid). So I wanted to know who you all thought the most entertaining team(s) of THAT bunch were. Since I haven't been watching much football this season and saw some teams I hadn't heard about in a while, I was interested to see some opinions on those teams' entertainment value.

B

BrianSwan

Bayern

We seem to have fell off in recent weeks, Neil Taylor injury such a massive blow

SEvolution

Dortmund for me.

Last night's match against City and it looked like there are 20 players against 11 players of City. Totally outclassed them and only guy to be praised from City's side should be Joe Hart.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Nothing is more entertaining than seeing Malaga score 6 on the European stage and concede a grand total of 0.

Home of Barca Fans