What team is playing the most entertaining football to start the season?

What team is playing the most entertaining football to start the season?

• Total voters

Pepe Silvia

I said City. They never fail to entertain. Aguero, Tevez, Yaya, Silva, Kompany, Hart, Nasri, Zabaleta. The quality is there, even if they do run around like headless chickens sometimes.

I'd also say Liverpool gets a nod on the entertainment factor for reasons of spotlight with the TV show. It's nice to follow the show and the team all the while seeing their improvements/setbacks in live time.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I went with Atletí because they're the only team on the list capable of losing when 3 goals up with 30 minutes to go

Ketoth

I am puzzled why you guys keep deciding to include Barcelona in every one of these polls.
In polls that involves other clubs, exclude Barcelona from the poll.

In my honest opinion Barcelona play boring football. Attack me all you want but I fall asleep watching you.

Colin

I am puzzled why you guys keep deciding to include Barcelona in every one of these polls.

In my honest opinion Barcelona play boring football. Attack me all you want but I fall asleep watching you.
I respectfully disagree with your statement. I find their beautiful attacking football to the pinnacle of the sport.

I honestly have difficulty watching other games after Barca. Luckily, the EPL is usually on before the Barca game. But when I go from that (Man United vs Tottenham) to the Sevilla game, it just feels like it's on a whole other level. As if the games I was watching before were just filled with clumsiness and an inability to make accurate passes period (much less in quick succession...).

I think it'd be better to remove Barca from polls like this though. If I were to say my second favorite this year, it'd probably be Juventus. I enjoy their style and players. And I also find it fun following how long they'll be able to keep their undefeated streak. Makes it seem like every game has even more pressure.

X

xaviniesta

I went with Atletí because they're the only team on the list capable of losing when 3 goals up with 30 minutes to go

then you should vote for rayo too, beacause they are a team that can (almost) overturn a 4 goal loss in last 10 mins.

ammarfcb

ze special one
anyway aobut the poll i can't say i've watched much but you can pretty much replace arsenal with santi cazorla. the juventus i saw against roma are damn good though

P

PhilS

The Barca last gasp comebacks have been so riveting you almost wonder if they were scripted by the TV directors. The Barca opponents have been doing their part by playing fantastic for the first 70 minutes.

Tezemery

This is ridiculous you support Arsenal ffs, they are just a less efficiant Barca who score less goals, concede more and dont win any trophies but im guessing that is real football and real entertainment?

PearLBLacK

Banned
This is ridiculous you support Arsenal ffs, they are just a less efficiant Barca who score less goals, concede more and dont win any trophies but im guessing that is real football and real entertainment?

The point he was making is: Barca have been playing boring game since the start of the season. The truth is, your sideways passing and "constant probing" will increase your possession stats, but is by no means entertaining. You may look at the possession ratio and applaud yourselves, but that doesn't equal to beautiful football.

Arsenal plays a much more beautiful football (short, direct passes unlike your sideways/backwards passes), but the no end-product kills it. I'd say it has to be between Bayern and Juve. I hate Germans, so it's Juve.

Home of Barca Fans