Munir El Haddadi

FC433

^ I would not. Munir got potential and he can only get better. I would loan him to get better and bring him back in two years to be our second option. Keeping him would hurt his development and there are not really any decent offers for Paco.

YodaMaster

With Suarez declining, with 0 good CF available on transfer market. We should give Munir opportunity. First season under Lucho he was a beast (in first Liga match). I think he could be revelation of the season. On his day, Mbappé has nothing for this kid. If managed correctly, he’ll become a Ballon d’Or candidate in approximately 4 years time. It is what it is.

Alik

With Suarez declining, with 0 good CF available on transfer market. We should give Munir opportunity. First season under Lucho he was a beast (in first Liga match). I think he could be revelation of the season. On his day, Mbappé has nothing for this kid. If managed correctly, he’ll become a Ballon d’Or candidate in approximately 4 years time. It is what it is.

No sure if serious.

defyqa

I've read your other posts and you really have a lot of knowledge about football. Can't wait to read more in the future.

Ronaldinho10

Not in favor of selling him. We haven't made any move for a striker this transfer window. Plus I believe he is definitely good enough to cover for Suarez And we aren't promoting Arnaiz either so..

Devils

There were some rumors floating around the other day that Valencia would look to taking Paco back if Rodrigo left.

FC433

I am against selling him, but I believe that he should be loaned. He can get better and we do not need him. We have got Paco D. Suarez and Malcom in the attack + Messi Suarez and Dembele. Unless we received an offer for Paco.

xXKonan

[tw]1022936737893507073[/tw]

MD confirms that Abidal met with Munir and told him that he will stay with the team this season and the next work of action is to renew him.

Home of Barca Fans