Munir El Haddadi

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
This was pretty easy to spot even at Juvenil A level, Munir had more talent but Sandro had a great workrate coupled with versatility up front. I wouldn't use a very inconsistent/unstable club like Everton as a barometer for success of a player

Vilarrubi

I always found he struggles when playing against teams who park the bus.. another reason he wasn’t too good here. He suits a more open game.

God Serena

lol , do we even need one ?

He's not good enough for a team like Barca. It's simple as that , not even as a backup.

Well, as far as being a generic backup goes, he's plenty good enough. He's much better than other backup players we've had in the past. The problem is... he was the backup for Suarez. Nobody on planet earth is good enough to be our Suarez backup. You will almost never play, and when you do the difference is just too huge.

Messi983

Despite how his time ended here, you can say that he's having far more success right now than Sandro.

Sandro had that great season with Malaga but ended up being a massive disappointment during his time at Everton, was loaned out to Sevilla and didn't make an impact and so far his time at Real Sociedad is also the same way.

He has scored only one goal since he left Malaga and that was for Everton and that was back in 2017 when Everton got romped by Atalanta in the Europa League. :confused:

I didn't help that Sandro was and still is mostly used as a winger at Sevilla and now Sociedad.

I still like him more than Munir.

George_Costanza

He didnt want to renew his contract - so yeah wishful thinking? And 20m? Nooooo waaay.

tenor.gif

Joan

We only offered him the renewal in November, not in the summer. At that time he was already fed up from the limited playing time. A month after he was sold to Sevilla.
Thought he refused to renew before seeing what role he'd have in the team. But I never bothered to follow much.

A mistake if you're right.

George_Costanza

Thought he refused to renew before seeing what role he'd have in the team. But I never bothered to follow much.

A mistake if you're right.

They had few negotiations rounds, I think the first one was after pre-season, according to MD, The club's initial proposal was very low and Valdivieso, Munir's agent asked for a better term, which Barcelona has rejected. So it was up to Barcelona to improve the contract and tie him up before loaning him or sell him.

Home of Barca Fans