Munir El Haddadi

raedkuwait

Clearly should be played ahead of pedro, that shot wow that guy can really
shoot and he has the confidence to shoot which is really important.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I liked what I saw too.
He's not really comfortable on the right side but still created more danger than Pedro.

Kohe321

Yet again just a few centimeters from scoring. His bad luck is going to turn soon, and if he keeps this up he will score quite a lot.

Think about it, he was SO close to score his first CL goal in a big match against PSG, and what a goal that would have been. 3-3 Equalizer long range rocket...

Zangash

Banned
How we are using Pedro as a starter in big games due to "Experience" when we have a player like this on the bench is a major question mark.

We suck ass right now and it's largely due to everyone being afraid of Bojan.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Munir or Sandro should start every remaining match till Suarez is back. Bench Pedro or throw him into the stands; he no longer has what it takes to be a Barca forward.

F4THi

Banned
New executions, maybe ? :D
i think it's clear now that he needs to spend at least one season with the B team

Kohe321

New executions, maybe ? :D
i think it's clear now that he needs to spend at least one season with the B team

How is that clear? He's playing really well IMO. He could have had two assists today, and looked more dangerous than Pedro, so by that logic we should demote Pedro to the B team...

I'd rather have Munir on the bench behind Suarez than Pedro right now.

Ursegor

World Champion
What is it with his luck? Gets a legit goal denied against Athletic, misses by a few inches against Granada, hits the post against PSG and is wrongly called offside when 1 on 1 with the keeper now (yeah, the penalty wasn't the worst call actually). Freaking black cat.

F4THi

Banned
OH GOD !! it's starting to be overrating here !! admit it people, he is playing badly !! if it was Dongou he'd have scored at least
2 goals in the 1st half

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I hope Munir learned from his mistake when he decided to not pass it to Neymar. That was awful.
Besides that he gave a nice assist and had a solid game.

Home of Barca Fans