Munir El Haddadi

Trickykid

He'll leave sooner or later. There's no way in hell that he'll get to stay after this.
...and good riddance, I may add.

Cule4life

The Culest
tumblr_m2su7wfsrr1qhlnuu.gif

Trickykid

I don't think it's really a good thing to lose a player like that, but there was nothing the club could do and if he wanted to leave then it's his decision, no one is stopping him.

No, I agree. Obviously, if he had shown he wanted to stay put and fight for it, I would be sad to see him leaving, but that's clearly not the case. We can't keep all of our talents after all, never could.

DinhoR10

No, I agree. Obviously, if he had shown he wanted to stay put and fight for it, I would be sad to see him leaving, but that's clearly not the case. We can't keep all of our talents after all, never could.

But cmon man, the ONE tall guy leaves without even trying to break into the team.

L

linetty

Youth forward Munir El Haddadi (18) has today signed his contract renewal until 2017. He will join Barcelona B next season [rac1]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
But cmon man, the ONE tall guy leaves without even trying to break into the team.

You said it yourself. Trying. He didnt want to try, he just wanted so, demanded things which was wrong. What a shame... whether it was his/his family or his agents greedy ploy we'll probably never know, but I suspect the latter had some sort of an influence on the decision

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Saw a picture of him with Messi, and he looks to be a good two inches taller than him. Messi's 5' 7", so that puts him around 5' 9", which isn't ideal for a pure 9, but it's the same height as Dongou.

Mesu

Saw a picture of him with Messi, and he looks to be a good two inches taller than him. Messi's 5' 7", so that puts him around 5' 9", which isn't ideal for a pure 9, but it's the same height as Dongou.

Dongou is 5'8" so Munir is 1-2 inches taller.

look what the departure of Sanabria has done...we are debating over inches of height of our strikers :lol:

Home of Barca Fans