Munir El Haddadi

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If there was justice and sanity he would never have left to make room for Paco. Same goes for Sandro-Turan.

God Serena

If there was justice and sanity he would never have left to make room for Paco. Same goes for Sandro-Turan.

At least with Sandro we could justify him leaving because he rarely got a minute and we had no way of knowing he'd turn out as well as he did upon leaving.

Munir is a different case though. That trade still makes no sense.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I hope he goes to Ajax. Napoli doesn't seem like a great option for him. He can always come to big league if he improves well. He need constant game time and can really grow as an individual at Ajax.

Killinarin

At least with Sandro we could justify him leaving because he rarely got a minute and we had no way of knowing he'd turn out as well as he did upon leaving.

Munir is a different case though. That trade still makes no sense.
he wanted to play, while Alcacer was willing to sit tight during matches just to be at the club.

Total-Football

We have a million players nowadays.. in 2009 we had 14, and were enough to win everything. Enrique and co ruined our squad and its balance.

jamrock

He should go to ajax if true and continue to develop for another 2 years playing everyday weekend, then make the move to a bigger league

Sandro F up royally by going to everton he will be coming off the bench for his minutes.

God Serena

He should go to ajax if true and continue to develop for another 2 years playing everyday weekend, then make the move to a bigger league

Sandro F up royally by going to everton he will be coming off the bench for his minutes.

Sandro is replacing Lukaku. Who will be benching Sandro at Everton?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Was he available? Don't think Robert would approve Munir playing over Paco as that would be a spit in his face. I am certain Robert will do everything to get rid of Munir.

Cool

Was he available? Don't think Robert would approve Munir playing over Paco as that would be a spit in his face. I am certain Robert will do everything to get rid of Munir.
I dont think Robert has any influence on who plays over who.

khaled_a_d

Roberto got rid of Munir because of Lucho so it isn't like it is personal for him, and tbh I think Paco is the better player anyway.

Home of Barca Fans