Munir El Haddadi

JamDav1982

He seems to have the ability to set himself and shoot very quickly when no one expects it. Gets a lot of accuracy/power with fairly little back lift.

Zangash

Banned
Guy is just getting promoted to Barca B. We should be careful with handling the La Masia players. Don't want another Bojan. What is important for Munir right now is playing regulary, week in and out and getting better and then eventually take the next step to the senior team.

I feel like the fear of turning players into another Bojan is rather... exaggerated. Bojan didn't plummet in ability because we promoted him to quickly, he plummeted in ability because he has balls of cotton and the mental strength of a four year old.

At Munir's age Messi was getting looks at the first team and giving Munir a chance every now and then couldn't hurt, imo.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I feel like the fear of turning players into another Bojan is rather... exaggerated. Bojan didn't plummet in ability because we promoted him to quickly, he plummeted in ability because he has balls of cotton and the mental strength of a four year old.

At Munir's age Messi was getting looks at the first team and giving Munir a chance every now and then couldn't hurt, imo.

Getting called up from time to time is all good. I was talking to those who want him promoted to the senior squad right away. Im not sure that's a very good idea.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
he has balls of cotton and the mental strength of a four year old.

:lol: This is gold.

Great sentiment in the overall post as well. Lucho's the kind of coach to favor the mixed training sessions with the B team often and Munir will likely impress enough to get some call-ups. The bulk of his development next year will be with the B team getting used to playing real professional football against grown men but getting to see what it's like at the highest level will help spur his ambition and teach him new things. He doesn't have any truly glaring flaws as a player so I don't think there's a risk of flopping hard just because he gets a taste of glory.

L

linetty

tumblr_n6e1u4c0cA1s6z2hso1_250.gif

Home of Barca Fans