Munir El Haddadi

xXKonan

[tw]735181209454710784[/tw]

Looks like he will indeed sign his new contract and Pre season will decide if he stays with the first team or decides he wants to go on loan.

Alik

If we bring another forward, might as well sell him, as he will have no chance of competing vs new forward and Denis and even Rafinha.

Messi983

I'd loan him for 2 seasons to see how he develops and then give him another chance. Suarez will be 31 at that time and we'll need to look for his longterm replacement. Not saying that Munir will clearly be our future "9" but he could be if he develops good. If not that he could at least be good backup.

Raketa10

This is getting ridiculous. Who will play in case of an injury?!
We can not loan every single player who plays rarely. In that case we would have team of 15-16 players. He should stay and fight for minutes. In every team there are players who are getting more minutes and players who are getting less minutes, this is called "squad depth".

Last edited:

Messi983

I think the decision what to do with Munir this season depends a lot on what club thinks about his longterm potential. If they think he can be our future "9" and Suarez's replacement in 2-3 years then he needs to play regularly at this age to develop. If they think he'll never be better than a backup we could as well keep him here with his limited minutes and then probably let him go for free in 2 years when he probably won't be good enough even for backup role anymore. I like his potential and think he can be something special and that's why I believe loan would be the best for him.

Anyway, to answer your question. I think if we bring in FC like Gameiro then we should absolutely loan Munir. If we sign Nolito then Munir could stay as he'd be the only possible replacement for Suarez without changing formation and/or playing Messi/Ney as (false) "9" when Suarez will be unavailable/rested.

MATS; SR-Pique-Masche-Alba; Raki-Busq-Ini; MSN will be our projected starting XI next season.

Then Bravo, Vidal/Jonny?, Umtiti?/Mathieu, Denis, Arda, Rafinha, Nolito?/Gameiro? on the bench. Perfect? No. But much better than our bench for most of this season with the likes of Adriano, Verm, Douglas, Sandro,...

Joe598

I think the decision what to do with Munir this season depends a lot on what club thinks about his longterm potential. If they think he can be our future "9" and Suarez's replacement in 2-3 years then he needs to play regularly at this age to develop. If they think he'll never be better than a backup we could as well keep him here with his limited minutes and then probably let him go for free in 2 years when he probably won't be good enough even for backup role anymore. I like his potential and think he can be something special and that's why I believe loan would be the best for him.

Anyway, to answer your question. I think if we bring in FC like Gameiro then we should absolutely loan Munir. If we sign Nolito then Munir could stay as he'd be the only possible replacement for Suarez without changing formation and/or playing Messi/Ney as (false) "9" when Suarez will be unavailable/rested.

MATS; SR-Pique-Masche-Alba; Raki-Busq-Ini; MSN will be our projected starting XI next season.

Then Bravo, Vidal/Jonny?, Umtiti?/Mathieu, Denis, Arda, Rafinha, Nolito?/Gameiro? on the bench. Perfect? No. But much better than our bench for most of this season with the likes of Adriano, Verm, Douglas, Sandro,...

:goodpost:
I agree with all of that and I ink those additions will be exactly the ones we bring in this summer. Jonny would finally add a capable back up LB, Umtiti is the young CB we've been after for years, Nolito is a Spanish international and fits our current requirements like a glove, Denis will effectively replace Roberto in midfield, who subsequently will take Dani's place at RB. I think we can afford to let Verm go, along with Adriano and Douglas this summer. I think we will keep Munir next season, my he goes on loan, we'll see. I'd also like to see us bring Halilovic into the first team next year (which could mean Munir leaves on loan I guess) and promote Samper for pre-season to give him a chance. With Roberto being used primarily at Rb we need cover at DM, as Masch is crucial at CB as well, and Samper is perfect for us. But yeah, great summary :barcascarf:

kadeng

could not score against madrid there. sell!

nah just joking.. but really, there is no place for him here. although i never followed him at barcelona b and don't know if he was ever good there he never showed me a reason why he is playing for barca at all..

navidjaan

Got a lot of shit throughout the season but I think he has progressed a lot. Not very easy behind the best trio in history. Good potential.

[youtube]watch?v=01kpVk_LuUg[/youtube]

F

Flavia

[tw]753596520193196032[/tw]

He should be loaned, as he won't be getting much minutes next season.

Home of Barca Fans