Munir El Haddadi

GOAT_SUAREZ

Munir and Sandro need to go on loan. 2 years.

Deulofeu is playing pretty well but I don't think he will be here in 16. Maybe 17 if he continues to get better.

We need a 4th legit striker badly and he can cost us some money.

Where we should invest next summer are LB, CB and FW. I don't think midfield is a concern right now with Turan, Rafinha, Iniesta, Rakitic and Roberto.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Munir helped to avoid another catastrophe in an European capital with his actions in Abu Dhabi Bernabeu. The Spanish special forces should consider hiring him, or the national intelligence agency.

frog-fcb

He didnt do to bad for the short time he was on the pitch he tried to score with a couple of chances if it was one of MSN who blazed it over instead of leaving the ball for pique would they get as much crap. As for the ones saying sell him bla bla really need to chill a bit hes having a bit of a barren spell while been playing in a supporting role while messi was out the goals will hopefully start coming for him. Just remember it even took suarez a while to get scoring here

raskolnikov

Not just yesterday but basically been riding on the hype of that youth tournament and that one game where he looked good.
We should just loan him to rayo and see how he does.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bit of a barren spell? He has missed more sitters than Sonny Anderson and Alfonso Perez combined. He has no skillsets to do anything at Barca.

Ustari

Mou, res!
worse than Giuly, Jeffren, Sonny Anderson and Alfonso Perez, what"s next? Some of you guys act like he is the second coming of Douglas lol

Last edited:

klc123

He didnt do to bad for the short time he was on the pitch he tried to score with a couple of chances if it was one of MSN who blazed it over instead of leaving the ball for pique would they get as much crap. As for the ones saying sell him bla bla really need to chill a bit hes having a bit of a barren spell while been playing in a supporting role while messi was out the goals will hopefully start coming for him. Just remember it even took suarez a while to get scoring here

I don't know how people can justify this.
It would be fine if he missed the odd chance. But he misses every chance. Two of the easiest chances yesterday were thrown away by him.

He is no where near as good as what players like messi or Pedro were when they broke into the team. He has shown no sign of being capable of anything. In my opinion he is clearly not up to the same standard. We should cut our losses, get rid of him, and give another more promising youth player the minutes munir is sapping from the squad.

frog-fcb

How many chances did suarez miss when he come here. I still honestly believe munir will make it here he just needs time and a bit of a confidence boost which will hopefully come soon for him

JamDav1982

How many chances did suarez miss when he come here. I still honestly believe munir will make it here he just needs time and a bit of a confidence boost which will hopefully come soon for him

I agree he needs more time. His all round game has improved and he played well against Villareal last week.

Not sure he will make it at Barca but he is not totally useless and is improving in other areas bar his finishing where he seems to be snatching at chances.

Nothing has been lost due to him being on the pitch though. They are playing him at the right times.

Horatio

You're welcome
I think Munir has still potential. His positioning and dribbiling is great, I think he just gets nervous in front of the goal finishing...there is a lot of pressure build up by now because he hasn't scored for so long.
I hope he makes his first goal of the season soon to instill confidence and loosen up.

serghei

Case no 934321,
Name: El Haddadi Munir,
Verdict: loan,
Sentence: 2 seasons at a mid-table Liga team, eligible for parole after 1 season, if he has great performances.

Case no 934322,
Name: Ramirez Sandro,
Verdict: sell with buy-back option,
Sentence: at least 2 seasons to another team. No parole.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I will forever hate him for keeping Piqué from scoring the 5-0 .. I can't imagine how that would have felt, I would have probably cried.

Go die in a mid table club please.

Home of Barca Fans