Munir El Haddadi

George_Costanza

i keep defending EV?
because i don't believe in delusion like you about klopp coming to barca or even entertain the idea of wenger coming here? lmfao

if griezmann comes, suarez aint getting subbed, guess who EV already subs and will most likely remain a sub? oh dembele right.
i don't like making fantasy posts like half of you, i try picking what i think is most realistic and from what i've been shown from our given manager that isn't leaving.

i don't expect the 4-4-2 / 4-2-3-1 varient to go away as half of you expect us to go back to 4-3-3 despite no signs of it happening

Suarez ain't getting subbed because we have a weak manager that you love and defend all the times. Also, I think this forum made for people to come and share opinions on what's right or wrong with this club. If I want to read the board propaganda, I will go to Mundo Deportivo, where they speak your realistic board propaganda language.

Nothanks

i cant talk to someone who doesn't bother to read or comprehend, show me how I defend Valverde
till then keep believing whatever crap you want to spew here

George_Costanza

i cant talk to someone who doesn't bother to read or comprehend, show me how I defend Valverde
till then keep believing whatever crap you want to spew here

Nice one coming after the defeat saying you are not hard on EV anymore. Dude, you are among the top EV apologist, you already admitted in the post above and gave your reasons. :lol: Now go and post in EV's thread to tell us how his unbeaten run better than UCL, oh wait.....

George_Costanza

do you know how to read?
you make literally no sense show me proof please

Dude, I really don't have time for you! You already admitted in the post above why you usually defend EV and then you tell me I don't make sense? WTF?! You know what you have posted in the past, and I'm not here to go hit the search button. I do even remember once you posted a whole love paragraph on how Paulinho admire Velvarde and how great he is at his job. Go sell crazy somewhere else!

Nothanks

please don't reproduce m8 we don't need more inbreds walking around here.
your memory is fucked and you have me confused for someone else

edit: even had to check past posts to see what the hell you are even talking about and 3 pages deep and nothing.

Last edited:

God Serena

Voted as their player of the season.

Essentially he's had the perfect loan spell and has given the type of performance we'd hope any young player sent on loan would give. It's unfortunate he was only sent away as a means of disposing of him, but I'd definitely give him at least half a season with the first team given his massive progress as a player.

Givenchy

Voted as their player of the season.

Essentially he's had the perfect loan spell and has given the type of performance we'd hope any young player sent on loan would give. It's unfortunate he was only sent away as a means of disposing of him, but I'd definitely give him at least half a season with the first team given his massive progress as a player.

he deserves a chance if you look at some of the players still on our roster (Denis, Gomes, Paco etc)

Vilarrubi

Definitely deserves another chance at the Paco role. I feel he can come on and actually do change the game now, he’s improved a lot.

Whether he wants to be a bench player is another thing.

Messi983

[tw]1003941795053490176[/tw]

[tw]1003942629162094592[/tw]

This looks good in theory but Munir has to agree to renew his contract and I doubt he'd do that just to help us earn more money unless we promise him a role in the first team next year. If we won't get Griezmann this could be a possibility but with AG coming I doubt Munir would get enough playing time so I think it's better to use his good season with Alaves and sell him now that his value is high.

I don't believe we'll get 15M but if Betis's interest is real I would sell him there for around 10M with included buy back option and % of future fee if we won't bring him back. I think he would improve playing in Setien's system so we can then decide to either bring him back in a year or two or get more money if Betis would sell him to another club.

MTL_Barca

So we tell him we don't count on him and try to sell him to the highest bidder but if no one pays enough we expect him to sign a new contract so we can cash in on him the next year? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans