Munir El Haddadi

khaled_a_d

13 goals and 6 assists this season.

Return to barça replacing Alcacer or to be sold?

I choose 1st option.

Sell, let the kid have his own career without the illusion of making it here. One year left in his contract too.
May be if what [MENTION=22475]FCBfan22[/MENTION] is saying is true we could just keep loaning him and hope for more money.
But for me I would sell both him and Paco since Suarez is probably staying and Greizmann is coming, groom Abel for couple of years so when Suarez leaves he take over the back up striker

raki

Sell, let the kid have his own career without the illusion of making it here. One year left in his contract too.
May be if what [MENTION=22475]FCBfan22[/MENTION] is saying is true we could just keep loaning him and hope for more money.
But for me I would sell both him and Paco since Suarez is probably staying and Greizmann is coming, groom Abel for couple of years so when Suarez leaves he take over the back up striker

Good option. Sell Alcacer and Munir. Bring Griezmann.

Ruiz is a gem. He can be Suarez heir.

FC433

I would not sell him. He was very promising and still is. He is only 22 and we need another striker when Suarez leaves, which could be next season. Renew his contract and loan him to Betis or Girona.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Munir has a year left on his contract. We have to sell him this summer. He won't renew unless guaranteed a role in the team and I doubt we can give him that.

PhilS

--------------suarez
coutinho-----messi------griezmann

subs:
-----------munir
???-------alena------dembele

Looks good, this would just have to be a big step up from the mix that was available at the start of this season. Alena and Munir both play like Barca players, Barca can afford them, and you could squander them by not playing them enough.

With Barca, the exact positions mean a lot less that they do for normal teams. Griezman plays defense like an Atletico player, which is the highest possible compliment. I don't know how many of Messi, Suarez, Coutinho and Dembele you can afford to have on the field at the same time, because in today's game you need almost every player to play excellent defense.

George_Costanza

--------------suarez
coutinho-----messi------griezmann

subs:
-----------munir
???-------alena------dembele

Dembele as a sub?! no wonder you keep defending EV

arnold-stare-gif.24303

Nothanks

i keep defending EV?
because i don't believe in delusion like you about klopp coming to barca or even entertain the idea of wenger coming here? lmfao

if griezmann comes, suarez aint getting subbed, guess who EV already subs and will most likely remain a sub? oh dembele right.
i don't like making fantasy posts like half of you, i try picking what i think is most realistic and from what i've been shown from our given manager that isn't leaving.

i don't expect the 4-4-2 / 4-2-3-1 varient to go away as half of you expect us to go back to 4-3-3 despite no signs of it happening

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans