Munir El Haddadi

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
1-Who is the kid who made that assist?
2-How good is Munir ? He doesn't get a lot of hype generally ,but arab sites makes him look like the next super star

1. Rodrigo Tarín, a central defender and Spain youth international. He also scored during that game (Barca won 2-1).
2. He's good, but it should be added that he's 1 year older than many of his team-mates. Adama Traore and Ebwelle are both a few months younger. Still, he's a great player who is good enough to play for the Juvenil A team, it's just that there's a lot of competition.

hamidyk

Arsenal, PSG and Bayern are interested in Barcelona youth forward Munir El Haddadi (18), who didn't yet renew hs contract. [mirror md]
Why we pay zubi???

Sent from my C2005

hamidyk

Arsenal, PSG and Bayern are interested in Barcelona youth forward Munir El Haddadi (18), who didn't yet renew hs contract. [mirror md]
Why we pay zubi????

Sent from my C2005

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If the rumours are accurate, would potentially be another big blow to the club's cantera. The only thing that could cushion Sanabria's loss was Munir but if he were lost it'd be another big talent loss in close succession. Hope it's just an inaccurate rumour

Tonykross

I am afraid that this does not become a trend for young talents looking elsewhere for first team football. when I see players like Tello unable to get minutes even when Messi and Neymar are out is not a good sign for our young talents.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I am afraid that this does not become a trend for young talents looking elsewhere for first team football. when I see players like Tello unable to get minutes even when Messi and Neymar are out is not a good sign for our young talents.

I've touched on this very point more than a year ago, worries me as well...Couple that with an utterly incompetent Eusebio and it presents a serious problem for the club

khaled_a_d

I've touched on this very point more than a year ago, worries me as well...Couple that with an utterly incompetent Eusebio and it presents a serious problem for the club

And Zubi ,the combination of this 2 could do a lot of damage to our cantera ,hopefully this isn't the case

Cule4life

The Culest
God please no. After sanabria this will be even a bigger blow. It's high time we did some introspection on why our biggest talents which we are nurturing are giving up or not fighting for a chance to don the colors of the first team. Some remedies like sacking eusebio and getting a competent coach are obvious. But the long term solution would be forging partnerships with sides like Everton Celta etc to loan out our promising talents and reinforcing and propogating the philosophy of promoting talent to the first team which has never been the same after the departure of Pep.

I won't blame only zubi for this as it's a bigger problem than just his incompetence though getting a better sporting director wouldnt hurt

JamDav1982

It is nothing to do with Euesbio or the b team.

This is happening because other teams are prepared to pay 17/18 year olds £5k a week and these teams are easier to get into than the Barca starting eleven.

The only option is to look to loan these guys out between the b team and first team level but then again half the people on here seem to think loaning players out is 'against Barca philosphy'.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Its disappointing that the club have only come on the table with a contract renewal offer now, 6 damn months before his contract ends.

Baffling.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
God please no.

michael-scott-no.gif

spark

Its disappointing that the club have only come on the table with a contract renewal offer now, 6 damn months before his contract ends.

Baffling.

Last year they let all the coaches in the footballbase run down to June so 6 months is actually early for Amor, Zubi and co. :shrug:

Home of Barca Fans