Munir El Haddadi

vlad

Munir is still a Barca player and will come back this summer. Then we have him and Paco. We need to sell one of them. Munir is better more versatility and homegrown. I cant remember two good performances from Paco, honestly. But it seems that the expectations are extremely low for him. A worse transfer than Gomes IMO.

my bad, forgot he is loaned:cheers:

draconifire

What's his age now?
I would like him to be loaned for another year to the same team. He seems to be hit his level there, let him progress.

FinBarcelonafan

Just let him develop there more. I still don't see huge improved over Paco. Check Paco's stats when he was playing with Valencia. They are about same level, small edge for Paco, because experice, though.

LeeRomeno

Like it has been said many times. Players like him need constant playtime or their development will stall. He will never get that in Barcelona. Good that he is doing well though, may get some cash for him.

God Serena

Munir is 2 years younger than Paco. Paco came here when he was as old as Munir is now and you can see the difference pretty clearly. Paco has never been any good for us as anything but a pure poacher even when playing well for his standards. When this loan expires Valverde should seriously consider which one is better suited for staying with the club. Munir has more room for growth and has shown as such. Paco will probably be at his current level for the rest of his time here unless he himself goes out on loan.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Munir comes back --> Doesn't manage to repeat his Alaves performances --> People resort to call him for shit, a disgrace, a fraud

Let him stay where he is.

Thought some of you would learn from the Deulofeu debacle. Munir is definitely a smarter player, but just like Gerard he simply isn't good enough for this level. Few players are.

khaled_a_d

Paco is better for the back up job atm, and he has more years in contract. Munir need to be sold and summer and hopefully we will get cash from him.
No need to destroy Munir career by bringing him back

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Munir comes back --> Doesn't manage to repeat his Alaves performances --> People resort to call him for shit, a disgrace, a fraud

Let him stay where he is.

Thought some of you would learn from the Deulofeu debacle. Munir is definitely a smarter player, but just like Gerard he simply isn't good enough for this level. Few players are.

tbh Deulofeu never replicated Munir's level of perfomances for Barca who has had several quite impressive perfomances, especially in Copa Del Rey in 15/16. I think Munir can develop well enough to become a solid, reliable back-up for the main striker. The question is whether he himself needs it.

FC B

Munir is 2 years younger than Paco. Paco came here when he was as old as Munir is now and you can see the difference pretty clearly. Paco has never been any good for us as anything but a pure poacher even when playing well for his standards. When this loan expires Valverde should seriously consider which one is better suited for staying with the club. Munir has more room for growth and has shown as such. Paco will probably be at his current level for the rest of his time here unless he himself goes out on loan.

Would have loved to have Munir stayed instead of paying a pretty high fee for having a useless Paco.

jamrock

He's pulling off a Sandro this season both proved they could at least cut it in la liga, now I hope he isn't as stupid as sandro & rush the money by joining a team he isn't ready for yet.

Good for him though.

FCBfan22

Apparently there is an agreement from both parties to renew his contract. Our plan is to send him on loan again and re-value him at the end of next season. Then we'll decide if he'll continue here or be sold.

Home of Barca Fans