Munir El Haddadi

Raketa10

I hope they don't buy him but 12m in this market is a bargain for 21 years old player with potential.

Last edited:

Messi983

Not for Valencia in their current situation. Munir will have to score around 15-20 La Liga goals for them to seriously consider executing his buy option. And I don't see that happening with Prandelli clearly prefering Rodrigo as their first choice striker and there are also rumours that he wants Italian forward (Gabbiadini, Cassano) to join them in January.

And for next summer I've read that Mendes is trying hard to get another of his players to Valencia (some young Portuguese forward, the name escaped me, sorry). So I think it's very likely (I'll say more than 90%) we'll get Munir back.

El Flaco

Munir 2nd yellow card against Las Palmas 3 minutes after the first one

[gfy]ExhaustedFarawayJay[/gfy]

[gfy]InferiorMeekChupacabra[/gfy]

xXKonan

Not really surprising considering the lack of rumors saying Valencia will exercise the buy option.

Question now is will he stay here or be shipped off again?

khaled_a_d

Not a surprise,he isn't worth 12M for a club like Valencia. Always said that

Will depend on new coach most probably,in addition to other factor like if we can find someone to take Paco ( or he suddenly performs well),our transfer target and buget,what Munir himself want.but even those factors will depend on next coach

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not really surprising considering the lack of rumors saying Valencia will exercise the buy option.

Loaned again until his contract runs out or he's released on "good behaviour" :robert:

Home of Barca Fans