Munir El Haddadi

clemente

So suddenly "executives of Barca" are happy with him? Why was he swapped with Paco in the first place then. I don't think he changed as a player that much since then.

JamDav1982

So suddenly "executives of Barca" are happy with him? Why was he swapped with Paco in the first place then. I don't think he changed as a player that much since then.

Of course they will claim happy with him they want him to sign a new contract and he was better last season than he was at Barca or Valencia.

Sorin

If we receive an offer of 20m for him we should sell. Doubtful for a player in his last year though.

xXKonan

His loan at Alaves worked out better than I expected.

Seems like the door hasn't completely shut here for him to have another chance I guess.

God Serena

Give them both preseason I'd say.

Paco has been given plenty of time. He's had his preseasons. He's had his big games. He's had plenty of minutes. He's had plenty of chances. And nothing has changed. Munir on the other hand has been away for years now and has shown much improvement, and was even improving prior to his first loan.

Don't give both of them the preseason, give it to one of them. Which one that is should be obvious.

Joan

I'm all in for keeping Munir in Paco's place too. Paco doesn't offer much. Munir is at least more versatile.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If he wants to sign - great. He proved he loves the club and also proved himself as solid La Liga forwad outside Barca.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sell Paco and keep him. The former will fetch us a bigger fee than Munir with one year remaining on his contract.

We have to be fair towards Munir though. He's not going to do well if they put him on the wing. He's a striker. Don't think he'll ever become the main striker for the team, but if he can develop into being a reliable backup then it's great for the team.

Home of Barca Fans