Munir El Haddadi

xXKonan

And what has Adama done?
I see this all the time on various other Barca forums and fan pages in Regards to Adama.They don't pay attention to his Overall game they just see a dude who Dribbles and their like "Oh man this dude is awesome! lets promote him!" Adama has raw talent and he has a lot of good physical Traits but lets get real here he hasn't show enough Football IQ and discipline to warrant a Promotion to the Main Team. I've seen a lot of Barca fans give Lucho a lot of crap for not Promoting him but Lucho most likely sees what a lot of Folks here have been saying for ages, He just lacks overall Intelligence on the Field and other things.

Lucho picked Sandro and Munir over Adama for a good number of reasons. He feels like those two are ahead of the Curve and are willing to Learn and not being total idiots on the field and try to Dribble three players at once. I don't hate Adama actually I hope he has a successful stint with Villa and improve in a lot of key areas so he could come back.

anguy

Munir has been definitely worse than Adama when they both played for B-team, so you can make at least some comparison of them. People are talking about Adama dribbling 3 players, but while he was dribbling, Munir was completely invisible. I'm not saying Adama was ready to be promoted, but he should have played at least some minutes during this preseason to see, not JUST GUESS how would he look together with Suarez and Messi.

khaled_a_d

I see this all the time on various other Barca forums and fan pages in Regards to Adama.They don't pay attention to his Overall game they just see a dude who Dribbles and their like "Oh man this dude is awesome! lets promote him!" Adama has raw talent and he has a lot of good physical Traits but lets get real here he hasn't show enough Football IQ and discipline to warrant a Promotion to the Main Team. I've seen a lot of Barca fans give Lucho a lot of crap for not Promoting him but Lucho most likely sees what a lot of Folks here have been saying for ages, He just lacks overall Intelligence on the Field and other things.

Lucho picked Sandro and Munir over Adama for a good number of reasons. He feels like those two are ahead of the Curve and are willing to Learn and not being total idiots on the field and try to Dribble three players at once. I don't hate Adama actually I hope he has a successful stint with Villa and improve in a lot of key areas so he could come back.

I agree with you points about Adama ,I was one of the 1st to point his limitations actually
That said ,one have to wonder what does Munir has? Munir to me lacks any standout football talent .he isn't gr8 dribbler,not very quick,not gr8 passer,not gr8 finisher,not strong . what football talent he has that makes him a potential Barca player ?
He reminds me a bit of Montoya/Bartra .both were gr8 youth players and Montoya even get called from Del Bosque but didn't play when he was with Barca B IIRC but his lack of talent eventually kicked him out of the squad .
People love to remind everyone of how talent alone isn't enough and gives example of Dos Santos, ,Gai Assulin etc .but lack of talent is even more worrying .

God Serena

I agree with you points about Adama ,I was one of the 1st to point his limitations actually
That said ,one have to wonder what does Munir has? Munir to me lacks any standout football talent .he isn't gr8 dribbler,not very quick,not gr8 passer,not gr8 finisher,not strong . what football talent he has that makes him a potential Barca player ?
He reminds me a bit of Montoya/Bartra .both were gr8 youth players and Montoya even get called from Del Bosque but didn't play when he was with Barca B IIRC but his lack of talent eventually kicked him out of the squad .
People love to remind everyone of how talent alone isn't enough and gives example of Dos Santos, ,Gai Assulin etc .but lack of talent is even more worrying .

This post seems rather hypocritical when coming from the same guy who refuses to comment on Gumbau seemingly being favored by Lucho when discussing the situation with Sergi Samper.

khaled_a_d said:
So the fact that Gumbau sucks mean that Samper is good?I don't get that logic . I don't like Gumbau at all but that doesn't change anything about Samper

I get that you rated Adama as one of the B team's best players last season despite your criticisms against him, but come on now, show a little consistency. Munir being promoted has absolutely nothing to do with Adama not being good enough. Why Adama even needs to be brought up is beyond me. He simply isn't good enough, and even if he were to develop into a good player he's not the kind of player Barca needs. End of story.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Unfair to compare Munir and Adama, two very different players

Munir is 20 years old and Adama not even 19 yet - a lot of nonsensical takes on youth development...its like some of you have just started watching Barcelona never mind football

khaled_a_d

This post seems rather hypocritical when coming from the same guy who refuses to comment on Gumbau seemingly being favored by Lucho when discussing the situation with Sergi Samper.

Are you seriously talking about me? lol man .I've always said that Gumbau is awful .but there is nothing there to be said about him considering everyone agrees about it .should I say it in every post or put it my sig or something?SMH

I get that you rated Adama as one of the B team's best players last season despite your criticisms against him, but come on now, show a little consistency. Munir being promoted has absolutely nothing to do with Adama not being good enough. Why Adama even needs to be brought up is beyond me. He simply isn't good enough, and even if he were to develop into a good player he's not the kind of player Barca needs. End of story.

I didn't brought Adama to the discussion .All I said I agree with xXKonan about him .and regarding Adama being one of best players in B team I said that say something about how awful the team was not how good he is
And I agree that Munir being promoted has nothing to do with Adama ,I didn't say otherwise either
4 of 5 lines of my post was about Munir .I didn't say Adama was good enough in it

Alik

I thought you'd know better than to prematurely judge a player who rarely ever plays. Can't draw any conclusions other than that a move away from the club, either as a loan or a permanent transfer, would be best for him.

On the other hand, we really can't expect anything from our 5th striker.

Amiga73

Munir is not a winger. He is not going to take players on, all he is going to do is pass the ball back unless someone creates a chance for him to run on to. Munir and Alves will create nothing on the wing as none of them can take any players on.

Home of Barca Fans