Munir El Haddadi

Antimadridista1

He's getting promoted, and I want Deulofeu to get a shot at backup, so I would be okay with Munir leaving on loan.

Deulofeu is not staying this summer, Lucho doesn't rate him.

Gerard Deulofeu (21), back from loan, is considering to leave this summer. Buy-back option to be included. EPL likely destination. [rac1]

Pedro + Munir as back up is good imo.

Antimadridista1

I would expect both to play in pre-season and then Lucho will pick one of them to stay

Not so sure about that.

I think that it's already clear in Lucho's mind. Munir is a youngster that he rates and he will definitely be a first team player next season.
Deulofeu staying or not doesn't have anything to do with Munir.
If Gerard shows to Lucho that he has the right mentality and that he can play for Barcelona, then he'll probably have a second chance.

xavi_the_Boss

Luis Enrique wants Barcelona B forward Munir (19) to be part of the first team squad next season. He has blocked all offers. [marca]

xXKonan

B forwards Munir (19) and Sandro (19) will start pre-season with first team on Monday. Plan is they'll stay with the team whole season. [md]

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
B forwards Munir (19) and Sandro (19) will start pre-season with first team on Monday. Plan is they'll stay with the team whole season. [md]

I guess this is a decent arrangement, considering we have more games this upcoming season.

Irish_Cules

I think we'll see some good progress from him next season. He showed his talent in pre-season last summer and at the start of the season but his lack of goals started to affect his overall performances. It also has to be said that he was playing in a team that was nowhere near as cohesive as the team that finished the season. Next season he'll be playing in a team that his hopefully playing to a similar level that finished the season and won the treble and if Pedro leaves he should get decent game time. Hopefully he gets a couple of goals at the start of the season so he can relax and just play his natural game.

Drexl

He'll be great this season. I remember his shot against PSG in the group stage game. At this age he already has such a good long range shot.

Kid is beyond ready. When he played with the first team, mainly the first quarter of the season it didn't feel like he was a b team player and he showed maturity in his play similar to how Iniesta/Thiago/Messi did at his age. Has to be consistent in his goal scoring and make sure not to be bullied off the ball but I fully expect him to be a great deputy for Suarez.

Home of Barca Fans