Munir El Haddadi

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Very impressed by Munir, many seem to have overlooked he was denied a perfectly legitimate goal as well as penalty

Ironically, Neymar was looking very poor to me prior to those goals

DinhoR10

Last season Neymar couldn't finish for shit at the age of 21 after years of professional play in brazil and for the NT, look at him now, you can't count people out too early.

Ursegor

World Champion
I don't think the chances he "missed" were too bad. An experienced world class striker puts 1 or 2 away for sure but he's a baby. More impressed with his all-around play. Great movement, great workrate and controlled some awkward passes with ease. Legit talent.

Tonykross

I don't think the chances he "missed" were too bad. An experienced world class striker puts 1 or 2 away for sure but he's a baby. More impressed with his all-around play. Great movement, great workrate and controlled some awkward passes with ease. Legit talent.

They were all half chances he missed, even a world class striker is not guaranteed to put those chances away.

F4THi

Banned
Thank God he started and missed those chances, it's too early for him to be in the 1st team, he played only 4 matches in Segunda i guess.
He needs to play a full season there to be completely ready for the 1st team.

Siberia

I really think he played a good match. He did miss some chances but his overall play was really good. I mean he normally should've had a goal and should've been given a penalty. (the ref was horrible)

L

linetty

Thank God he started and missed those chances, it's too early for him to be in the 1st team, he played only 4 matches in Segunda i guess.
He needs to play a full season there to be completely ready for the 1st team.
What makes him not ready for the first team? He was great in the game, unlucky not to bury his chances but the ease he gets in those situations with is unbelievable!

DinhoR10

Why do you guys underrate Pedro ? he is not a superstar but he is a very very solid player, you don't play for the Spanish national team by luck.

Pedro is a very good player in my book, he has a lot of class, the question is will he actually use it? He was part of quite possibly the greatest team ever and he was an important part, when he/villa started declining our attack got fucked up.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Meh game speckled with some nice flashes. He pressed hard and gave a lot of energy yet again, which makes me feel he should be rested soon. Very surprised for a B team player to be played so often to the point of fatigue :lol:

Tonykross

Meh game speckled with some nice flashes. He pressed hard and gave a lot of energy yet again, which makes me feel he should be rested soon. Very surprised for a B team player to be played so often to the point of fatigue :lol:

I hope Lucho takes it easy on him, is Pedro injured ? I didn't see him and Busquet on the team sheet.

Home of Barca Fans