Munir El Haddadi

Cule4life

The Culest
So [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] Valverde playing Roberto at RB, Rafinha and Munir is equivalent to "4 good decisions and 1 mistake"?

I'm gonna regret this aren't I......

Xaviniesta

DrHL1U_UwAAk2lx.jpg

Joan

What I read on reddit: "Munir was very impressive today. I think he was the brightest take-away from this game. He made a fantastic pass to Suarez and his ball control, build-up participation and defensive contribution were all exceptional. His technical ability while protecting the ball and his general positioning were nice to see as well — I hope this game made a lot of people realise how talented he is (if you watched him at Alaves last season, you’d know this)." Link.

BusiTheKing

They're obviously useless on reddit. With their idea of expectations for a manager, anyone who'll occasionally figure out how to fit the best 11 players on the pitch is a good coach. Nevermind any type of discernible gameplan from week to week or individual player management and development.

That being said, people are being unfairly harsh about Munir here, too. He's a bit clumsy, yeah, but not a 3rd division striker by any means.

LMTR14

I can see no reason why he should be in a barca a squad at all. you can collect a better striker at any gas station in Botswana

Theodor

What I read on reddit: "Munir was very impressive today. I think he was the brightest take-away from this game. He made a fantastic pass to Suarez and his ball control, build-up participation and defensive contribution were all exceptional. His technical ability while protecting the ball and his general positioning were nice to see as well — I hope this game made a lot of people realise how talented he is (if you watched him at Alaves last season, you’d know this)." Link.

Reddit is a shithole

God Serena

Why was he considered such a huge talent in the youth teams?

These types of posts are so painful. It's as if people don't have an understanding of youth development at all.

Munir was a striker who scored goals, and scored goals often. He practically skipped the Barca B level completely thanks to Lucho and that's not because Lucho was impressed by talents Munir wasn't showing.

Home of Barca Fans