Munir El Haddadi

gasgas

Terrible, sell both him and Paco
if we need to rest Suarez, we will play Messi false 9 flanked by Dembele and Malcolm

it's better tha n having these two leading the line
A class below everyone else on the team

RMU ReBorn

Another over hyped 'Barca Dna player ' .shows again and again why the term Barca Dna is overrated . Time to move on and sign a striker who can put the ball in to the net

Ascom

lol,

Albert Ferrer, Pep Guardiola, Guillermo Amor, Thiago Motta, Mikel Arteta, Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Jordi Alba, Thiago Alcântara, Fabregas, Puyol, Pique, Victor Valdes, Pepe Reina and Leo Messi. (i'm fogetting others)

These are just a few players who have the Barça DNA and made it at the the best european clubs in Europe, at the highest level in football. The Spanish team who won two european championships and one world cup was anchored in both barça dna and barça dna players but yes, it's overrated.

And i don't even like Munir...

RMU ReBorn

lol,

Albert Ferrer, Pep Guardiola, Guillermo Amor, Thiago Motta, Mikel Arteta, Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Jordi Alba, Thiago Alcântara, Fabregas, Puyol, Pique, Victor Valdes, Pepe Reina and Leo Messi. (i'm fogetting others)

These are just a few players who have the Barça DNA and made it at the the best european clubs in Europe, at the highest level in football. The Spanish team who won two european championships and one world cup was anchored in both barça dna and barça dna players but yes, it's overrated.

There is nothing like Barca Dna. All the players mentioned are superior technically and can thrive in any system . Off late term Barca Dna is used way too much to overrate fringe players from La masia . No need to bring the names of those who made it big in the past . Munir isn't one . He was over hyped by those who have a lust on anyone who plays for Academy . He is shit period

Messi983

lol,

Fabregas clearly didn't show much of that Barça DNA during his three years here.

Arizona Scott

Munir and Paco are equally below par in scoring with the opps created for them but from what I have seen Munir is a better passer (and he is younger). I personally think Munir plays a little better with the squad and more upside than Paco, but if Valverde/Messi/Suarez are mroe comfortable with Paco as the back-up CF than I don't care much either way.

Joan

Di Marzio saying Udinese offered us 12 mil for him. Hasn't been the most reliable for us, but it's an Italian club. Has one year left on his contract.

George_Costanza

Sell both Paco and Munir, we don't need backup striker since non will get many minutes and even if they get, they won't have that much impact. Paco had less than 700 Liga minutes last season.

Buy WC striker next summer to replace Suarez.

Joan

Going into a season without a backup striker mean Suarez or Messi would have to play more or less every game.

Joan

They will play almost every game regardless, but can do this if EV decide to rest Messi or Suarez:

Dembele...Messi....Malcom

or

Dembele...Suarez....Malcom

Yes, but even in meaningless Copa matches... I don't like this particularly. A backup striker is a very useful player to have on the bench.

Home of Barca Fans