Munir El Haddadi

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's not that good.

He found a place at Alaves. No need to freak out. Even Sandro found a level he was comfortable at last season with Malaga.

Still not good enough for Barça or any elite team.

Happy for him though.

Riordon

Better than Paco for sure. Paco is useless in my eye. No link up play, no dribbling skills, can't even score nor pass. I can't remember two good games of him. Complete waste of 30m, I can't understand why people rate him. Munir is much better.

JamDav1982

Better than Paco for sure. Paco is useless in my eye. No link up play, no dribbling skills, can't even score nor pass. I can't remember two good games of him. Complete waste of 30m, I can't understand why people rate him. Munir is much better.

Munir is not better than Paco.

Paco is better at everything you listed.

Riordon

Munir is not better than Paco.

Paco is better at everything you listed.

No, he is not. Check stats from this season of Munir and Paco last season for Valencia. Munir has created more chances, more key passes, assist and the stats shows that he is way better than Paco when it comes to dribling.

And lets not forget Munir plays for Alavas, one of the worst teams in La Liga. Paco for Valencia. At the end of the season his stats will be even better. He just got started under the new coach.

All the stats show that Munir is better than Paco at everything I listed.

raki

Paco or Munir: sell one of them.

Start cashing hin on the youngsters. Sandro left for free, same as others.

JamDav1982

No, he is not. Check stats from this season of Munir and Paco last season for Valencia. Munir has created more chances, more key passes, assist and the stats shows that he is way better than Paco when it comes to dribling.

And lets not forget Munir plays for Alavas, one of the worst teams in La Liga. Paco for Valencia. At the end of the season his stats will be even better. He just got started under the new coach.

All the stats show that Munir is better than Paco at everything I listed.

You comparing Paco as a back up striker who has played wide a few times to Munir this season being a starter for Alaves?

Basing it all on that?

Riordon

What about both at Valencia and both at Barca as well as that?

Both at Barca are more equal. Munir still much better at creating chances and dribling. And Munir was very young back then while Paco is 24. Cant find for Munir in Valencia. Not saying Munir is wold class but he is better than Paco and homegrown. Bring him back and get rid of Paco. As I said I can't remember two good games for us. Worse transfer than Gomes in my eyes.

JamDav1982

Both at Barca are more equal. Munir still much better at creating chances and dribling. And Munir was very young back then while Paco is 24. Cant find for Munir in Valencia. Not saying Munir is wold class but he is better than Paco and homegrown. Bring him back and get rid of Paco. As I said I can't remember two good games for us. Worse transfer than Gomes in my eyes.

He isnt better than Paco and they play different roles in Paco at Valencia and Munir at Alaves.

Munir has worse pass %, scored less from more shots, lost the ball twice as often and had almost twice as many bad touches.

Paco has been much better for Barca this past calendar year than Munir ever was.

Home of Barca Fans