Munir El Haddadi

Galning

Besides, at the end of his loan he only has one year left on his deal.. we'll get peanuts again. If anything at all.

Riordon

7 goals in 11 games, starting to show some promises. I like him way more than Paco, hope he keeep this level up and returns.

Raketa10

7 goals in 11 games, starting to show some promises. I like him way more than Paco, hope he keeep this level up and returns.

So he can carry bags for Messi, Suarez, Dembele, Coutinho and maybe Grizemann. :D

If we really buy Griezmann than there is no point in bringing him back since the only time he would play would be in a training match.

Messi983

Well he covers both wings as well. He is surely a better option on the bench than Paco.

We don't really play with wingers now so that's irrrelevant. I also think he's the best playing as 2nd/support striker alongside taller/stronger forward like Zaza in Valencia or now Guidetti in Alaves. When he was used as a lone striker or even on the wings he was never really that good. His performances for Alaves have improved after Abelardo became coach and changed formation to 4-4-2. I think he would probably do good if paired with Suarez upfront in 4-4-2 but we have Messi there. It's obvious he can't replace Messi and I also don't think he would do good in Suarez's role so where would you play him?

He'll come back in summer anyway and I wouldn't mind EV giving him a chance in preseason but I doubt he has a future here. With his contract running up in 2019 our best hope is he'll continue to play well for Alaves and generate some interest in summer so we can sell instead of loaning him again and then let him go for free. I doubt we'll get 10M+ offers and if we'll sell for around 3-5M we can also try to include buy-back for 10-12M and give him a second chance in 2-3 years like we did with Deulofeu if he'll show enough improvement.

Home of Barca Fans