Munir El Haddadi

khaled_a_d

He could get much more money elsewhere than he would at Rayo though.

EPL teams will take anything Barca linked and give them a decent contract.

Depends on how team see his future ,if they still think he will be Barca quality then it should be more as raskolnikov said . sell with buyback of basically paying them what they paid (just like we did with Adama ,we can get him back by giving them what they paid Barca + what they paid for Adama's wage) but to a team that we can see him develop their regardless their offer
But if we don't see him as future Barca quality ,accept the highest offer from EPL side

SirXavi

The Engineer
I will forever hate him for keeping Piqué from scoring the 5-0 .. I can't imagine how that would have felt, I would have probably cried.

Go die in a mid table club please.

Dude we won the game. He didn't come in and make mistakes which allowed Madrid to get back in the game. Honestly this whole Pique scoring the 5-0 means nothing in the grand scheme of things. We are clicking better than we ever have with Lucho's philosophy, and to me that matters the most. Yes Munir is struggling but I trust Lucho knows what to do with him.

God Serena

Munir has been a favorite of Lucho since he got here. There's got to be something that Munir is showing Lucho that makes him see potential. It's not like he's with the team almost entirely for trolling purposes (Like a certain Gumbau we know), either.

This is the best way of giving a young player experience and if Lucho actually gave a damn about getting the 5-0 he wouldn't have subbed Munir on in the first place.

JamDav1982

Depends on how team see his future ,if they still think he will be Barca quality then it should be more as raskolnikov said . sell with buyback of basically paying them what they paid (just like we did with Adama ,we can get him back by giving them what they paid Barca + what they paid for Adama's wage) but to a team that we can see him develop their regardless their offer
But if we don't see him as future Barca quality ,accept the highest offer from EPL side

Not all Barcas call though.

They cant force him to go to Rayo on a free. I doub he would choose that option of had more money elsewhere.

F

Flavia

Dude we won the game. He didn't come in and make mistakes which allowed Madrid to get back in the game. Honestly this whole Pique scoring the 5-0 means nothing in the grand scheme of things. We are clicking better than we ever have with Lucho's philosophy, and to me that matters the most. Yes Munir is struggling but I trust Lucho knows what to do with him.
Oh, Pique scoring the 5th would had meant a lot. For all the shit he's been getting from the capital press and supporters, it would had been so good. Pique running around showing 5 fingers... Too bad it didn't happen.

El Flaco

I must say I'm very ashamed to read such harsh words about Munir from some people. Don't forget that even Sergi Roberto (as an example) was a puching bag on Barcaforum and underperformed for years. Pretty too soon to calling Munir shit IMO...

For me, Munir's very capable of coming into so many good goalscoring positions and it's a pretty clear evidences that he possess high football IQ. Maybe his finishing isn't top notch, but he's just 20 year old and can still develop.

For Munir's sake, he should be loaned out to a La Liga club like Halilovic because he won't get the opportunity to develop himself with little playing time.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Oh, Pique scoring the 5th would had meant a lot. For all the shit he's been getting from the capital press and supporters, it would had been so good. Pique running around showing 5 fingers... Too bad it didn't happen.

I genuinely believe the Bernaleo would have rioted had Pique scored the manita

frog-fcb

What would have happned if pique got the 5th goal yes it would have been amazing but he could have really rubbed it in possibly making the scenario a lot worse for himself. He already gets incrdible abuse from the capital and that would have give them even more reason to hate him. He had already done enough when they stopped with the booing

LeeRomeno

Only took me 2 weeks to be totally disappointed at this forum again. Munir is talented young player going through a rough patch, what is worse is coming to forum and crying and whining after what was one of the best performances under Lucho and winning vs arch-rivals.
Just sad

Neymessi

I want him to be loaned or something.Not just because of last night,his level is clearly visible.He could become good but right now he has shown he is nowhere near good enough for us.Will be wasting his time here anyway with little or no playing time.

Home of Barca Fans