Tito praises Sevilla

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
"In the last four years we won three times there, but it was never an easy field. Indeed, in Sevilla I spent the worst 15 minutes of my time at the club. To be winning 0-3 and came so close to losing."

"Sevilla are having a great time having won against Madrid and Deportivo. And, besides they are a team who conceded least goals."

1348859880422.jpg

"It's a tough game. Negredo up front. Navas on a very high level, Cicinho a good addition on the flank. Míchel's team is well prepared for set pieces. And Rakitic launches good corners and free kicks."

"Injuries always affect us, but at a club like this, with so many matches, it happens. Some players will recover for Lisbon, some, perhaps for Madrid."

"Iniesta has trained with the group, he will be back in few days. Has not had any problems."

"We'll see what happens against Sevilla. But in any case, it all depends on how fast we move the ball, and how we position ourselves in the field."

"Song learns fast. Statistics show that he recovers many balls and loses few. There are always things to improve and he just arrived, but his contribution is good."

"Alexis shows his humility and generosity. He s young and we hope this season is better, last one he had some injuries."

F

Flavia

I'm glad he's well aware of Cicinho and Navas. I really like his pre-match interviews. He always seems calm and to really understand what needs to be done.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'm glad he's well aware of Cicinho and Navas. I really like his pre-match interviews. He always seems calm and to really understand what needs to be done.

Definitely...You can see the similarities in philosophy to Pep but Tito is even more direct...There's a tension to Tito's delivery that comes off as arrogant rather than showing humility but I think it's neither...I think he just has a very blunt affect denying any emotion as you can see in the rhythm of his responses...He's prepared and delivers

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pep had more talent for acting imo. Sometimes you could see the act had been let down by excessive praise for opponents, etc. When I say "act" I mean acting out of cordiality, not necessarily something underhanded.

Tito does come off more direct, more honest, I would say. Strong and silent Gary Cooper there.

Tomchin

Pep had more talent for acting imo. Sometimes you could see the act had been let down by excessive praise for opponents, etc. When I say "act" I mean acting out of cordiality, not necessarily something underhanded.

Tito does come off more direct, more honest, I would say. Strong and silent Gary Cooper there.
True, Pep could sometimes exaggerate a little in his press-conferences (like calling Hospitalet a very dangerous team etc. ;)).

MVBarcaFan

Whatever happened to those strong and silent types?

Home of Barca Fans