Do we have a GK and potential world class CB in the pipelines?

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I'd say both Ondoa and Bañuz have the required talent + skills to do well and even solidify their first team place in the near future.

It is a tad odd that many of overlook Bañuz completely, though.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I doubt Barca would be willing to pay the price for Courtois or De Gea. ter Stegen might be an option but there are loads of teams who would want to buy him. one option we have is to buy the athletic bilbao reserve keeper, Kepa Arrizabalega. He's 17 years old and was the starting keeper for Spain in the u-19 championships. He seems like a pretty great prospect and would come pretty cheap since he's really young. No other club seems to be interested in buying him so the only competition barca would have would be convincing athletic to sell him.

veryfatchocobo

I doubt Barca would be willing to pay the price for Courtois or De Gea. ter Stegen might be an option but there are loads of teams who would want to buy him. one option we have is to buy the athletic bilbao reserve keeper, Kepa Arrizabalega. He's 17 years old and was the starting keeper for Spain in the u-19 championships. He seems like a pretty great prospect and would come pretty cheap since he's really young. No other club seems to be interested in buying him so the only competition barca would have would be convincing athletic to sell him.
About De Gea, I feel we'll either get him or Lindegaard for some reason <_<. Both are too good for the bench. Although dunno if Lindegaard would be a good keeper in La Liga

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
About De Gea, I feel we'll either get him or Lindegaard for some reason <_<. Both are too good for the bench. Although dunno if Lindegaard would be a good keeper in La Liga
Why would Lindegaard want to sit on the stands here rather than the bench in Manchester?

Wouterinho

De Gea: maybe, but it's gonna be hard to buy him I think.
Lindegaard: I don't see us buying him tbh, don't really see why he'd be the one we'd sign.

Beast

The Observer
I don't think I've ever seen anyone raving about Miño, but in any case, he got shipped off on a free transfer to Mallorca this summer.

Oh you haven't seen the amount of hype that kid had (if the name is what i remember ) that was couple of years ago .. so he was shipped on to your own version of Getafe :D

Home of Barca Fans