Do we have a GK and potential world class CB in the pipelines?

Maria

GK: Ondoa (Juvenil A), Suarez, Lara (Juvenil B). All they have potential to make it, but all depends on their future development. In Barca B I don't see any GK who could be a replacement for Valdes.
CB: I also like Roger Riera (Juvenil A). There are Bagnack and Xavi Quintilla as well in this team. Juvenil B has two good defenders - Carlos Blanco and Rodri Tarin. But again, all depends on their development. In Barca B there ir Sergi Gomez but I doubt he will make it...

I like Bagnack a lot, but then again I also had high hopes for Sergi Gomez and he's a total flop in Segunda.

Wouterinho

From what I've seen, Bagnack is really talented but I have to admit that I haven't seen him play enough to really comment on his potential.

F

Flavia

I think a young wc gk will need to be bought in the near future.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Dimonsss is spot on...Ondoa is the only keeper that remotely looks like he has the tools to be a big time gk...I like Bagnack as well but strangely enough, quality CBs are really thin at the club - apart from the recent signings from Portugal...Wonder if Godswill could play at CB

Either it's a hole in the coaching philosophy or the club should be employing new defensive coaches, scouts or strategies...In a similar time span that has seen so many cantera kids promoted, how can they go this long and fail to develop/establish any first team players?

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Dimonsss is spot on...Ondoa is the only keeper that remotely looks like he has the tools to be a big time gk...I like Bagnack as well but strangely enough, quality CBs are really thin at the club - apart from the recent signings from Portugal...Wonder if Godswill could play at CB

Either it's a hole in the coaching philosophy or the club should be employing new defensive coaches, scouts or strategies...In a similar time span that has seen so many cantera kids promoted, how can they go this long and fail to develop/establish any first team players?

There's 4 of them in the Spanish u-17 squad, so it's not that bad

Home of Barca Fans