Thiago: "It is strange that people still doubt Barca"

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thiago Alcantara's latest interview with FC Barcelona official website

“It’s a very, very good start. It couldn't be better, between the Liga and Champions League we’ve won our last six games, and in each one of them we were the superior side.

"It’s strange that people still have their doubts about the team. We have to continue in this dynamic.”

2012-09-24_THIAGO_04.v1348503427.JPG

“We’re getting into the rhythm of competitive play, the Liga has just started and all the teams are in the same spot we’re in.

"We’re on the same level, we simply want to improve so that we can be in a good position by the end of the season.”

“I feel great, my recovery was excellent. Little by little I’m getting back to the shape I was in before my injury."

"I’m doing something I like to do, I get to defend and attack at the same time.”

“There are a lot of excellent players in the midfield and the boss can call on them in any situation. It’s good competition and it’s good to be with such quality players on a daily basis.
"

On Messi and Villa row

“It’s normal. There’s no way that was an argument, it was a heated moment. We’re ambitious and that’s what makes us react the way we do.”

“This shows the ambition that a player or a team has.”

tello

I don't really get where or in what manner people still dobut Barca...

Of course it is hard and Tito needs to win his trust as Barca manager... and that there are differences between Pep's era in terms of how the boat plays but those aren't enough to "dobut" Barca, are they ?

Papabeef

Doubters gonna doubt.

Good point.

Were having a great start indeed guys, some supposed easier matches were not closed out since the first half, that might be a critique but seeing the fighting spirit which helps those comebacks is a pretty good sign of whats to come, its ability + thirst in my opinion what makes teams win stuff.

Last season we obviously had the ability and 4 cups is still decent but match day in and match day out, you can see that Madrid if anything better then Barca had that Drive... that need to win!! How many times did we see them go a goal (sometimes 2 goals..) down in the first half then win the damn match... Our players have won so much, motivation was not at its peak but rest assured, this Season ITS ON....in fact its on like a prawn who yawns at Dawn!! :party1:

Home of Barca Fans