Tito worried about Granada

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca coach held a press conference agead of tomorrow's La Liga match against Granada.

"I am worried about Granada. Last season we had two difficult games against them."

1348252350131.jpg

"Bartra could play tomorrow? He could play, but as I always say, I will decide tomorrow."

"Lifetime contract Messi? He's the best player in the world now, maybe already best in history, hopefully he can retire here."

"We didn't sign Song for the position of defensive midfielder alone, but also for the position of centre back."

"Villa is ready to start a game. He can play 45 minutes, first or second half."

"The objective is to get 15 points from 15 possible, that didn't happen a lot yet at this club."

"Clasico? It doesn't make sense to talk about it already. You'd already want to talk about the second clasico this Liga. Relax.."

"Alba green light? He has chances to play, decision tomorrow."

"Cesc played very good the last games. That he's an anarchic player is no problem, sometimes you need that in a game."

"Recovery Pique and Puyol could be speeded up ahead of clasico? We never force a player, their health comes first."

"I have to admit that Song has surprised me, he picks things up first time they're explained to him, he's very smart."

"Used 3-4-3 on Wednesday? Some forget I was also there last season. And I grew up at Barça playing it. We have several options."

F

Flavia

"We didn't sign Song for the position of defensive midfielder alone, but also for the position of centre back."

2pzi2bq.jpg

I really hope he can be as good as Masch, but I'd really prefer if Tito would give Bartra a chance. Song showed he's no cb last game.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
"I have to admit that Song has surprised me, he picks things up first time they're explained to him, he's very smart."

:lol: I'm sure that was intended as a compliment but some might interpret that to be a back handed one

"Used 3-4-3 on Wednesday? Some forget I was also there last season. And I grew up at Barça playing it. We have several options."

Glad to hear it because I remain intrigued with the 3-4-3 or some version of it...I believe Pep was onto something there

Wouterinho

:lol: I'm sure that was intended as a compliment but some might interpret that to be a back handed one

Glad to hear it because I remain intrigued with the 3-4-3 or some version of it...I believe Pep was onto something there
It's an interesting alternative and Pep is always onto something:pep:
However, I think the 3-4-3 has more limitations than our classic 4-3-3 (tactically). Personally, as a Barcelona-fan but also as a football player, I prefer the 4-3-3.

AvocadoCake

If memory serves, Masch's first game at CB wasn't exactly world class... I still have hope that Song can pull it off. Worst case scenario, Busquets isn't THAT bad as a CB, so a mid-game swap wouldn't be that bad.

F

Flavia

If memory serves, Masch's first game at CB wasn't exactly world class... I still have hope that Song can pull it off. Worst case scenario, Busquets isn't THAT bad as a CB, so a mid-game swap wouldn't be that bad.
I just think Barça is a club too big to be relying on dm's to play cb, to see if they can be good or not. In the mean time, important games and points can be lost. Masch is a beast, but still have some position issues. Song isn't a dm destroyer like Masch was, so I doubt he'll be like Masch at cb. Hope I'm wrong, though.

ab739

I just think Barça is a club too big to be relying on dm's to play cb, to see if they can be good or not. In the mean time, important games and points can be lost. Masch is a beast, but still have some position issues. Song isn't a dm destroyer like Masch was, so I doubt he'll be like Masch at cb. Hope I'm wrong, though.
I dont think its much positioning issues as the fact that he runs like he has bricks in his shoes. He's pretty slow

jairzinho

I see no legit reason to be worried. Of course, we can't get too carried away, but we should win and anything less than that is not good enough.

Home of Barca Fans