Europa League

alex 10

would have been 3-0 if not for the ref we were much better than them and well done to the lazio fans for racist chanting to our players ffs

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
We're playing well against a good Udinese side. Still think we'll need another goal and Udinese look dangerous whenever they go forward and Di Natale has had some decent chances. But performance wise very pleased.

ammarfcb

ze special one
:( another undeserved loss for us. deserved 1 point at the very least.

suarez,gerrard and sterling changed the game. and a decent performance from downing as much as i hate to say it.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
PSV 3 - 0 Napoli, well deserved victory and have to say that Napoli players are bad losers... Was expecting way more from Napoli, especially from Cavani.

XaviMessiGirl

:( another undeserved loss for us. deserved 1 point at the very least.

suarez,gerrard and sterling changed the game. and a decent performance from downing as much as i hate to say it.

Pretty much this. We barely let them see the ball but when we did we didn't know how to defend, we didn't end up finishing too well either.

Ambrosia

I thought bringing Gerrard on was a mistake. Sahin should have come on in his place as more than anything we needed a cool head in the middle to take the sting out of Udinese. Instead, we did the opposite. Hendo should have also stayed on and Shelvey should have come off for Sahin.

BR got tactically outsmarted today. He's a clever guy and he'll learn from it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Liverpool - Udine was a nice match. The reporter kept on praising Liverpool youths but I didn't see it tbh.

PSV - Napoli ended up with a surprising result but Napoli did rest many players. Cavani came in but it made little difference.

Home of Barca Fans