Europa League

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Anzhi and Udinese will provide tougher tests for us, however I do think they will be in for a shock if they think they'll get an easy 3 points in Switzerland. I fancy Young Boys to beat one of them in Switzerland.

ammarfcb

ze special one
i was scared we wouldn't be able to find the goal. instead we score 5 goals and our defense let in 3 in the weirdest way.

love Shelvey's first goal though

B

BrianSwan

Spurs being robbed blind

Lazio so average

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Lazio had alot of the game & rocked the crossbar..i was watching..we'll see what happens in the reverse fixture first.

B

BrianSwan

Lazio had alot of the game & rocked the crossbar..i was watching..we'll see what happens in the reverse fixture first.

The away game will probably play into Spurs hands, if Lazio actually open up they will get punished.

Jenks

What a deluded fool, Newcastle have infinitely more chance of winning the Europa League then they the EPL or FA Cup. English clubs have to start taking the competition much more seriously before they find themselves in the same situation as Serie A and lose a CL place because if their arrogant view towards it.

I think more clubs would take it more seriously if winning it guaranteed a place in the Champions League, which it should, in my opinion.

Home of Barca Fans