Would you welcome Ramos in Barca?

Ramos in Barca?

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Rumors about some stir with Mou and press jumped the chance to discuss the transfer.
Silly poll, I know but until something better turns up..

F

Flavia

I would, especially because he pairs up very well with Pique. Too bad it's never gonna happen, though.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He does, doesn't he. Yeah, even if he was for sale, the contract is until 2017 and imagine he would be out of our price range.
Still, it's interesting to see how Barca fans would react.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
You'd be mad not to try and attempt to sign him were he and real to show any sign at all that he may be available. Ramos unquestionably is among the top 5 central defenders in the world in my opinion, so if there were signs of any parting of the ways between Ramos and Real then go for it.

Alas one would suspect Man C, PSG etc would out bid Barca and offer him higher salary added to the fact Real wouldn't sell to you, unless they got a good player in exchange.

But Real would be fools to even consider selling him. He is their best defender.

X

xaviniesta

there haven't been many players in history that have came from real madrid to barcelona.

UberNjufer

i hate him and pepe to but i would take them both to barca.And if they had a yardsale i would also bring casillas and benz

PearLBLacK

Banned
;) Seriously, though, the past two seasons have made it near impossible for players to move between the two clubs. I don't know many real Spaniards/Catalans in person but I doubt both sets of fans would approve of that.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I would approve of it, he's an awesome defender now. He's still relatively young, not injury prone and can also play RB if needed. Basically, he's a younger and fitter version of Puyol.

Home of Barca Fans